Patients results for Dr. Paul Rose

Female patient had a STRIP procedure in our office. Please view her results below after only 6 months. 

Total follicular unit grafts: 948

347 - 1's

387 - 2's

214 - 3's

44230 (1).JPG

44230 (3).JPG

44230 (2).JPG

44230 (4).JPG

Paul T. Rose, MD, JD

President ISHRS

Board of Trustees ISCLS

Dr. Paul Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

With only 948 grafts. That is exceptional.

Dr Rose, it was an absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to hear you speak at FUE Manchester. You gave some great presentations that I very much enjoyed and learnt a lot from and your natural articulate nature is impressive.

I especially liked when you deservedly won your award and stated that you wish that your wife was there.

Keep up the outstanding work!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Although I’m an advocate for FUE, I can certainly see FUT as a viable option for women who typically wear their hair long.  I’m sure your patient is quite pleased with the results.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.