Dr Keser Information?

JJJ00

Hi all,

I've noticed Dr Keser has been recommended by some members here but there doesn't seem to be much information online compared to someone like ASMED,

I was tempted to go with ASMED on the back of the results, however ive decided against it due to recent issue and it being an expensive tech clinic,

I was wondering if anyone had any honest reviews or more information on Dr Keser that isnt easily found, Ive seen some good patient logs but also wonder why he isnt a recomended surgeon here considering his work and the experience he apparently has,

Can anyone shed any more light, either good or bad?

Thanks 

20 hours ago, JJJ00 said:

Hi all,

I've noticed Dr Keser has been recommended by some members here but there doesn't seem to be much information online compared to someone like ASMED,

I was tempted to go with ASMED on the back of the results, however ive decided against it due to recent issue and it being an expensive tech clinic,

I was wondering if anyone had any honest reviews or more information on Dr Keser that isnt easily found, Ive seen some good patient logs but also wonder why he isnt a recomended surgeon here considering his work and the experience he apparently has,

Can anyone shed any more light, either good or bad?

Thanks 

As Jonny touched upon, recommended surgeons pay to be listed on here. Best to research your doctor independently using the search function.

27 minutes ago, s14a said:

As Jonny touched upon, recommended surgeons pay to be listed on here. Best to research your doctor independently using the search function.

yeah ive done that as much as i can, but was hoping someone with first hand experience can comment as well,

in comparison to some other clinics the information is sparse online for Dr Keser, im not sure whether thats a good thing or bad thing really considering hes been doing it for a long time....

13 minutes ago, JJJ00 said:

yeah ive done that as much as i can, but was hoping someone with first hand experience can comment as well,

in comparison to some other clinics the information is sparse online for Dr Keser, im not sure whether thats a good thing or bad thing really considering hes been doing it for a long time....

I can only comment on my experience with Keser compared to ASMED as I had surgery with both. Having the doctor perform the entire process made a huge difference for me. It is not a HT factory like ASMED and you don't have barely 20 year old techs operating on your head. At ASMED, the doctor spent about 45 minutes with me. With Dr Keser, I spent the entire process with him. Remember, this is the guy who brought FUE to Turkey. 

The downsides were that I didn't like Ankara at all - I never felt at ease outside of the clinic. Istanbul is more welcoming and friendly. The hotel that Dr. Keser has a deal with is pants too. 

What is important is the result however and I cannot comment as I am only 3 months post-op. 

Also, ASMED didn't contact me even ONCE to check how I was or how the result was. Very strange experience. Poor in many ways. Keser's translator has contacted me multiple times already. 

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JJJ00 said:

You'll only realize this if you see his clinic. He is just 1 guy with two assistants. He doesn't have the time for multiple patients a day, word of mouth is all he needs at this point. 

31 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

You'll only realize this if you see his clinic. He is just 1 guy with two assistants. He doesn't have the time for multiple patients a day, word of mouth is all he needs at this point. 

would you say it was fully professional and clean, even finding info on his 'clinic' and its conditions isnt straight forward, it could be a dodgy unclean bedroom for all anyone knows 😂, did you find the medical side on par with asmed in terms of equipment and hygiene etc?

Just now, JJJ00 said:

would you say it was fully professional and clean, even finding info on his 'clinic' and its conditions isnt straight forward, it could be a dodgy unclean bedroom for all anyone knows 😂, did you find the medical side on par with asmed in terms of equipment and hygiene etc?

Yes, like ASMED, you can't even enter without putting plastic protectors over your feet. He has all the tech he needs, but it is nothing compared to the building ASMED has. Everything is very hygienic. He is extremely professional.