muller21

Are you dating someone? Do you use dating sites?

21 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

I don't want to take this thread off course but ... @Mycroftwhat conversations are being started with you in bathrooms by strangers??? God that's weird LOL. 

All kinds of things! People will walk right up and grab the urinal next to me and start chatting away like we're in the employee lounge. Weather, general company happenings...I have had a new employee introduce himself at the urinal.

VERY uncomfortable, and pretty inconvenient since I'm trying to un-tense to get my business done.

Edited by Mycroft

On 9/6/2019 at 10:48 AM, Mycroft said:

I think this is a good observation. @LaserCap talking about striking up a conversation with a stranger in an elevator is a great example, because I dearly wish that strangers would stop trying to make idle chit chat with me in the elevator, bathrooms, etc. I find it draining, uncomfortable, and generally unpleasant. Obviously he is of the opposite mindset and that's totally fine. 

@transplantedphil I met a very good friend off a dating site a couple of years ago. I'll be attending her wedding in December. We're very close even though the whole dating thing didn't pan out long term, and I think people who close themselves off to ideas like that are missing out big time.

I feel the same way lol. How about the chatty cathys next to you on the plane 🤦🏻‍♂️

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I feel the same way lol. How about the chatty cathys next to you on the plane 🤦🏻‍♂️

When it's a conversation i want to get out of, i either say i have a hearing disorder, only reply to them in church latin, or ask them for a long (!) cuddle. All of these options work