Well it’s been a few years since I last posted, I had 3700 FUT with Dr Pathomvanich in 2009, all went well very happy with the result which was mainly about “framing the face”. My crown was always thin, I haven’t been on fin recently, and I don’t think my hair has changed that much, but will hop back on fin before I get another transplant.

The strip was done with a trichophatic closure, which worked perfectly, basically invisible, that coupled with lower transaction rates means I’m really keen to pursue FUT again rather than FUE.

I haven’t ruled out Thailand again, just that the country is occasionally a bit unstable politically, so I’m getting a consultation with Dr Bisanga shortly - though I know he does a lot of FUE as well.

I'm hoping for enough scalp laxity to get another 3,000 or so graphs to add density all over, including crown, and not lower my hairline at all. 

So my question, bearing in mind my preferences, would be for other Dr recommendations in the “mid” price range for great FUT results with minimal donor scarring. I’m in London but will travel anywhere. I don’t really want to go on a long waiting list however, so standby surgery would be fine as well. 

108917366-3CBA-4A66-86E1-2E194DC2E93D.thumb.jpeg.4ab56f51adfd0f219fba7abec7181ce7.jpegD00AE9C2-1754-4FEF-A1F4-EA1732A8AF17.thumb.jpeg.07dd2fab11b45c74a16db33b07cf9a14.jpegD73541F2-DC0B-464F-9D07-3E7FF8F0B270.thumb.jpeg.7d2e94103855ab9e8e9a85f86d067fe3.jpeg

If you’re having FUT, have you considered Hasson and Wong? Also I’m glad you’re happy with the results, but I’d say a good portion of the grafts didn’t survive looking at your content situation if you had 3k grafts, so I’d be a bit wary of going back. My first procedure was in the UK with farjo and I had 2000 grafts, I also had a lot of grafts that didn’t grow.

@largechris

Wishing you luck for your next procedure.

Im sure that you will find your consultation with Dr Bisanga extremely useful in your pursuit of finding the right physician for you and in moving forward. I look forward to hearing more.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.