I've been thinking of doing my hair transplantation in India at the beginning of the  next year,2021. For this I've finalized darling buds clinic & eugenix clinic. I've selected darling buds clinic because of doctor bhatti's immense experience. On the other hand, the reason behind eugenix is their dht technique. I am confused between this two clinics. 

Basically what I want is a perfect hairline & good density in the front.  Any suggestions would be appreciated for selecting one PicsArt_04-19-09_57_57.thumb.jpg.afc44cf4f4e9adc6a81d162d8fd3b6f5.jpgclinic between this two.

PicsArt_04-19-09.56.27.jpg

PicsArt_04-19-09.58.52.jpg

IMG_20190419_175805__01.jpg

IMG_20190419_213601.jpg

1 hour ago, hairlossPA said:

i’d be hesitant with Dr. bhatti as some of his patients on this site have been very dissatisfied with their results

Exactly and nowadays we hardly see any results update from him and the density he provides is ted low which forces patients to have another HT within a year.

4 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

i’d be hesitant with Dr. bhatti as some of his patients on this site have been very dissatisfied with their results

I second this, his HTs seem ultra low density. I question why some doctors are recommended on here at times tbh 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1