Best doctors for repair work, southern CA? 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, ThisOlHead said:

There are so many HT doctors in LA, OC and San Diego, but can you suggest any that stand out for their success in doing repair of older work? 

Do you have a decent donor supply? One surgeon that comes to mind is Dr. Umar, specifically for his BHT work. Also Dr. Mohebi is a great surgeon. That said, do not let traveling hold you back. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Donor is probably extremely limited after many HT sessions.  I had read some on Dr Umar and will likely meet with him. 

What things stand out with Dr Mohebi's work?  I am not so familiar with him, and see that I probably should do some reading as well. 

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, ThisOlHead said:

Donor is probably extremely limited after many HT sessions.  I had read some on Dr Umar and will likely meet with him. 

What things stand out with Dr Mohebi's work?  I am not so familiar with him, and see that I probably should do some reading as well. 

He's very involved has an excellent team.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.