Using Witch Hazel post Transplant - How much to apply?

I'm 4 weeks post transplant now and trying to reduce my red scalp. I've used aloe for this past 4 weeks but want to further reduce the redness.

I'm unsure how much witch hazel I should be using, are there any dangers of too much? This weekend I started filling the bottle cap (5ml?) and pouring it on my head twice a day. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with the amounts I should be using?

Thanks

Edited by s14a

13 hours ago, s14a said:

I'm 4 weeks post transplant now and trying to reduce my red scalp. I've used aloe for this past 4 weeks but want to further reduce the redness.

I'm unsure how much witch hazel I should be using, are there any dangers of too much? This weekend I started filling the bottle cap (5ml?) and pouring it on my head twice a day. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with the amounts I should be using?

Thanks

I’ve only ever used witch hazel years ago for the occasional acne but never on scalp. I would try massaging your scalp with some organic virgin coconut oil instead, might help ease the redness better than wh.

Any photos of your progress?

Edited by CosmoKramer