Does anyone know anything about NOW Cosmetic Surgery in Turkey? Too good to be true?

Hi has anyone ever had a procedure with NOW Cosmetic Surgery?

It is on my shortlist but it doesn't have a single bad review anywhere, surely too good to be true?  See this on Trustpilot

Looks like all packages are £2300 for a max graft guarantee, usually up to 4000 grafts?

Reviews have mentioned the surgery taking place in the Smile Hair Clinic in Turkey and Dr Gökay Bilgin and Dr Oztorun, haven't seen any of those mentioned on this forum though?

Would love to hear from anyone with any experience of this company :)

I haven't looked very hard but I came across 33 - 5 star reviews with nobody having anything negative to say.  If that doesn't throw up red flags, i don't know what will.  What makes NOW stand out for you?  I looked at their site and nothing jumps out at me.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

On 7/26/2019 at 7:09 PM, Dazed said:

I haven't looked very hard but I came across 33 - 5 star reviews with nobody having anything negative to say.  If that doesn't throw up red flags, i don't know what will.  What makes NOW stand out for you?  I looked at their site and nothing jumps out at me.

Honestly all the good reviews were what appealed to me!  How is it even possible not to have any negative reviews though?  If they are dodgy there must be plenty?  

It would be highly unusual to not have any dissatisfied customers, or at least one customers who gave it 4 stars.  Maybe they are legit, but be careful of fancy webpages that can be produced cheaply.  When I posted a review on Realself they sent a text to my phone to verify who I was.  This is not failsafe, but at least they make the effort to ensure the provider is not padding the reviews.  I am a born skeptic, and former tax auditor in charge of settlements, and we had to review everything right down to Google images of their home.    LOL

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators

Never base your decision on price or the promise of max grafts. 4,000 grafts is really high and only a small number of people can get that many grafts in one sitting without depleting their donor supply.

Take a look at our recommendations and look at real patient reviews, then when you see some surgeons who you feel do good work submit consultations.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 years later...
On 7/28/2019 at 5:36 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Never base your decision on price or the promise of max grafts. 4,000 grafts is really high and only a small number of people can get that many grafts in one sitting without depleting their donor supply.

Take a look at our recommendations and look at real patient reviews, then when you see some surgeons who you feel do good work submit consultations.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

Curious as to why 4000 grafts in one sitting would deplete the donor. Isn't the donor kind of just "what it is". So for example say someone has 6000 in their donor, why would it be better to split it up into 3 sessions of 2000 each, as opposed to one 4000 and one 2000 session?