After enduring a patch for more than a decade and in the process influencing dozens of people to opt for the same, Mr. K D was fatigued with the constant maintenance and discomfort of the hair patch. With a large head size, average scalp and beard donor and an image of a full head of hair to maintain, he had a lot at stake if he choose to go for the procedure.

His evaluation was thorough and detailed and it lasted over several consult sessions. The doctor had estimated the donor availability upto 6000 grafts for his case in the first session. The crown would have a little area left for a future session.

He went in for the Comprehensive package with Dr. Arika Bansal designing the hairline and making the hairline slits. Dr. Abhinav Kumar completed the rest of the procedure.

However, during the procedure, as is usual with a fraction of the cases, his donor areas have us an extra 1000 grafts which got us to cover his entire scalp.

He might not get the same density as his patch. Patches are usually made to be super dense and that is not possible with a natural growth. However, the visuals do appear very appealing and have a good density. The scars on his scalp due to the clips of the patch have disappeared and his skin has become healthier and his pre existing hair have grown dense. Plus, he can enjoy his everyday activities without having to worry about the patch ever coming out.

As was the norm for him and his circle, his procedure and results has been an influence for most of his friends to come and get the same procedure with us.

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.