Dr. Arocha - 2170 FUT - 3.5 Year Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha with thinning throughout. He especially wanted to increase the density of his hairline. In the last batch of before/after images, you will see a photo taken immediately post-op, which shows where the grafts were placed. Dr. Arocha and team performed a 2170 FUT procedure. The after images were taken 3.5 years following his procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

• Like 1

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

This is a nice one. The area covered is fairly large compared to the number of grafts, but the patient has a pretty clear transition from careful and deliberate styling to rocking the same hairstyle with more confidence. The hairline has obviously been reinforced and there's much more bulk and fullness throughout the front.

I'd bet the patient was getting a lot of comments about how nice his hair started looking without anyone being able to pinpoint exactly why. Great to see it holding strong after 3.5 years as well. Has he been taking finasteride to stabilize his loss?

Hi Mycroft, 

Thanks so much for your feedback .The patient is taking Propecia to stabilize future progression. We've enjoyed seeing him come in over the years, and this is proof that hair transplants can (and do) withstand the test of time! 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.