Jump to content

2700 graft FUT by Dr Bloxham in Great Neck, NY


Recommended Posts

Wow, this is a great result. I understand hair greed as I suffer from it myself, but I really wonder where you want to fit 1800 FU? Do you have pics with the new design drawn?

On 9/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mike V said:

I’m going for this look 

I laughed so hard reading this, as I had exactly the same look from Jake as goal. Unfortunately my hair on the side donor is so thick and poorly angled: In this length even with the strongest styling options it sticks straight up. Then my head is wider than it is high^^ Had to shave it down...

EDIT: you were quicker than me 🙂

Edited by Gasthoerer
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an excellent example of why I'm still in favor of FUT over FUE.  

Couldnt be happier with the result. He did a phenomenal job 

Ear to ear. The scar follows the shape of the fade...it’s about an inch above the fade so it’s higher on the sides then dips in the back a little  

Posted Images

Just now, Gasthoerer said:

Wow, this is a great result. I understand hair greed as I suffer from it myself, but I really wonder where you want to fit 1800 FU? Do you have pics with the new design drawn?

I laughed so hard reading this, as I had exactly the same look from Jake as goal. Unfortunately my hair on the side donor is so thick and poorly angled: In this length even with the strongest styling options it sticks straight up. Then my head is wider than it is high^^ Had to shave it down...

I just added some photos!

 

also- look into a keratin treatment. Makes the hair much more easier to manage 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mike V said:

I attached some photos. First surgery really covered the bulk of my thinning..second should get my hairline to exactly where I want 

The 2 pictures with lines drawn are my hair completely pushed back (I don’t style it that way right now)

you can see what I’m really going for with the new lines- I’m basically keeping the center line and just giving it a straighter hairline by lowering the corners 

(The lines are roughly drawn in by me-Dr Bloxham will make the official decision day of surgery)  

47C5098F-75A1-4C0A-A7A3-65918C1F09E9.jpeg

DF15812D-CF62-4BAA-9C3B-B5E3810D4D16.jpeg

0E02C972-E109-48DD-BFB5-F1FF4C415EA8.jpeg

I totally get it. I was is a similar boat about wearing the hair straight back. Especially with product in  your hair. When you hair clumps together like almost not washing your hair for a few days, it can look thinner. Now that’s all I do wear my hair pushed back even with the sun shining in my hairline I feel comfortable. So go for it!

https://imgur.com/a/ZNnYvc0

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

I totally get it. I was is a similar boat about wearing the hair straight back. Especially with product in  your hair. When you hair clumps together like almost not washing your hair for a few days, it can look thinner. Now that’s all I do wear my hair pushed back even with the sun shining in my hairline I feel comfortable. So go for it!

https://imgur.com/a/ZNnYvc0

Amazing! Looks great. How many procedures did you get done? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike V said:

Amazing! Looks great. How many procedures did you get done? 

Total 3, but I had some bad crown issues that got me back in the chair the 3rd time and we cleaned up the front while I was there.  So happy I went for the 3rd. Now I am totally fue which I know bloxham would absolutely not recommend but hey, I turned out fine! ....and trust me I was pretty much bald in front. My hairline began past my ears before! 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

Total 3, but I had some bad crown issues that got me back in the chair the 3rd time and we cleaned up the front while I was there.  So happy I went for the 3rd. Now I am totally fue which I know bloxham would absolutely not recommend but hey, I turned out fine! ....and trust me I was pretty much bald in front. My hairline began past my ears before! 😂 

WOW! You look great. Just checked out your thread. 
 

hey if anybody thinks I’m crazy I just tell them sunk cost fallacy. I invested a lot of money and I don’t mind spending more to get the exact result I want. I feel like it’s almost wasted money otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike V said:

WOW! You look great. Just checked out your thread. 
 

hey if anybody thinks I’m crazy I just tell them sunk cost fallacy. I invested a lot of money and I don’t mind spending more to get the exact result I want. I feel like it’s almost wasted money otherwise. 

Absolutely! I am not even sure I have 10k in my hair? Actually I know I don’t!😂I probably broke all the rules if I listen to many YouTube videos. I am very happy! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Hair looks great man!...from the Sept Pics it looks like a Christian Slater from the 90’s vibe as well, Ha! ;) 
Nicely done by Dr Bloxham. 
 

And wow, already getting a 2nd, hair greed is most deff real...good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Wow! Hair looks great man!...from the Sept Pics it looks like a Christian Slater from the 90’s vibe as well, Ha! ;) 
Nicely done by Dr Bloxham. 
 

And wow, already getting a 2nd, hair greed is most deff real...good luck!

 Thank you! I’m excited. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...