Dr S D, one of the most well-respected doctors in the Delhi NCR province is also a dear friend to the doctors here. But friendship is not enough proof of somebody's quality of work. He is friends with many other hair transplant surgeons also.

Dr S D did full research prior to him opting in for the procedure. He got to know about his requirement and what was the possibility with regards to the donor availability. Also, he wanted to understand the kind of coverage we could give him.

He was Grade 6 on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness. We performed a full scalp coverage with a total of 5604 grafts; 4202 grafts extracted from his scalp donor and 1402 grafts extracted from his beard donor.

He has been regular with his PRP sessions and his medications.

Seven months after his procedure, we witnessed a growth on his scalp that can only be described as spectacular. His crown , mid-scalp and hairline have developed wonderfully.

His bond with the doctors and Eugenix has only become stronger with time and stays as beautiful as his results.

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Total 11 PR sessions were attended by the patient.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

The crown work is amazing -- almost impossibly amazing! 

Abhinay, can you tell us which Eugenix doctors worked on this case?

Really impressed with these results. Congrats to Eugenix (and of course, Dr S D) for the success.

Edited by LeftHook

Thank you for appreciating our work.

Kind Regards

Surgery for the above patient was done by Dr Pradeep Sethi.

• Like 1

Kind Regards