Dr. Hasson / FUE / 3,000 grafts / 13 months post-op

This Vancouver-area patient in his mid-30’s came to Hasson & Wong in order to address his thinning hairline and frontal zone. Dr. Hasson and his team successfully harvested 3,000 grafts during a single FUE procedure to rebuild a new hairline and add density to the frontal zone. 300 of these grafts were singles, 1357 were doubles and 1343 were 3-4 hair grafts. His donor density was good and hair texture about average. These photos were taken approximately 13 months post-op.

hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-30
hair-transplant-surgery-before-after-300

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Thanks for the comments guys!

On 7/23/2019 at 5:02 PM, paddyirishman said:

Great result congratulations to the patient and clinic.

Did the patient take any medication?

Thanks 

......Paddy.....

Yes, see below.

On 7/24/2019 at 2:50 PM, yesplease said:

Hairline and forelock look great.

Appearance of mid-scalp density in post-op photos benefitting from some combover styling.  

Thanks yesplease, I agree that the hairline and frontal zone look great!

To expand on the mid-scalp comment: The mid-scalp was not addressed in the procedure and yes, he is combing the hair strategically to achieve the best coverage. He started medication shortly after his procedure. The agreed up plan was to restore the frontal zone and see how much meds could improve the mid-scalp and crown. Dr. Hasson noted he did see improvement at the time these photos were taken and the patient will continue the medication to see what degree of improvement continues. He will reevaluate at some stage and if the improvement is not sufficient enough to make him happy, he will have the option to add some density to the mid-scalp where necessary with a smaller 2nd session.  I think it is always best to style the hair in such a manner that will provide the best cosmetic benefit. I’ve seen some patients part, comb or style the hair in an unflattering manner which actually does a disservice to their appearance versus what the proper style would do for their look. It is a personal call of course but I will interject in some cases where I feel the hair styling police is needed 😊 . This patient has chosen to style his hair in the most flattering manor to hide some slight mid-scalp weakness. If he wants bulletproof, we can do that too😊   

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Looks pretty good but wierd hairstyle. I like to wear my hair straight back.

Not saying that this is not a great result. But when I pull a comb back thru my hair, it looks solid.

Now, combed back and styled with no comb present, looks thin.

3000 grafts here well done.  Larger area to cover and 3000 went a long way.   If you look at other 3000 graft results on this forum, for a good portion, they do not look natural.  Here is a natural looking result.  Kudos to the doc.