CosmoKramer

Microneedling *May 2019* Progress

Almost at my 3rd month of microneedling/minoxidil/nizoral Progress.

1st Photo from today

2nd photo from May 6th, 2019 prior to this new routine.

620B9C35-58A5-450A-852A-F7E033397EC8.jpeg

5FD930AD-B69D-439F-8A6F-A5A9246A3285.jpeg

Wow that’s quite the change. I really wanna see what this looks like in another 6 months.

• Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Hey cosmo, could you kindly list out your entire regimen? Or link me to a post if it’s already listed? Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow that’s quite the change. I really wanna see what this looks like in another 6 months.

Thanks Melvin, definitely feeling happier with the progress.

9 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Hey cosmo, could you kindly list out your entire regimen? Or link me to a post if it’s already listed? Thanks in advance!

Sure JJ, no prob.

I started by purchasing the Dr Pen A6 microneedling Pen and some extra 12-pin needle cartridges back in early May.

I started off microneedling my whole scalp with the 1.5mm setting on the pen 1x a week (no minoxidil or any topical) , I did this for a month then I purchased Kirkland minoxidil 5% liquid from Costco and started applying it 24 hours after microneedling on my 4 week session, then I decided to up the weekly sessions to gently microneedle every 3rd night with the needle setting set at 1mm and applying minoxidil and hour after, after another few weeks I switched to Kirkland minoxidil foam (which I like better less messy and responding well to it). And over the past few weeks I’ve upped the 1x hard microneedling session to 2mm 1x every 7-9 days and still 1mm every 3rd night. I also spray a saline spray mist to wet my scalp prior to a session so hair doesn’t get tangled or pulled and spray after to clean the scalp before I apply the foam. 

Oh and I’ve recently added some peppermint oil drops in with the saline spray to get better blood flow and i like the feeling.

• Like 1