CosmoKramer

Microneedling *May 2019* Progress

Almost at my 3rd month of microneedling/minoxidil/nizoral Progress.

1st Photo from today

2nd photo from May 6th, 2019 prior to this new routine.

620B9C35-58A5-450A-852A-F7E033397EC8.jpeg

5FD930AD-B69D-439F-8A6F-A5A9246A3285.jpeg

Wow that’s quite the change. I really wanna see what this looks like in another 6 months.

• Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Hey cosmo, could you kindly list out your entire regimen? Or link me to a post if it’s already listed? Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow that’s quite the change. I really wanna see what this looks like in another 6 months.

Thanks Melvin, definitely feeling happier with the progress.

9 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Hey cosmo, could you kindly list out your entire regimen? Or link me to a post if it’s already listed? Thanks in advance!

Sure JJ, no prob.

I started by purchasing the Dr Pen A6 microneedling Pen and some extra 12-pin needle cartridges back in early May.

I started off microneedling my whole scalp with the 1.5mm setting on the pen 1x a week (no minoxidil or any topical) , I did this for a month then I purchased Kirkland minoxidil 5% liquid from Costco and started applying it 24 hours after microneedling on my 4 week session, then I decided to up the weekly sessions to gently microneedle every 3rd night with the needle setting set at 1mm and applying minoxidil and hour after, after another few weeks I switched to Kirkland minoxidil foam (which I like better less messy and responding well to it). And over the past few weeks I’ve upped the 1x hard microneedling session to 2mm 1x every 7-9 days and still 1mm every 3rd night. I also spray a saline spray mist to wet my scalp prior to a session so hair doesn’t get tangled or pulled and spray after to clean the scalp before I apply the foam. 

Oh and I’ve recently added some peppermint oil drops in with the saline spray to get better blood flow and i like the feeling.

• Like 1

Thought I’d also share that I have also been microneedling/minoxidil on my receded temple peeks/triangle the past few months and am seeing some nice early improvement given the fact that no grafts were placed in the areas.

Photos are from April 2019 (10 months post-op) before this new routine and after from last week...Fom last week post hair shampoo, Right side before and now, then left side before and now.

0B1CD4FB-E972-4439-BE0B-A4080527BDE2.png

45082370-D657-4686-AEEF-F159F0E1A27C.jpeg

E42FDBB0-E9F6-49D6-BD5F-F7229422412A.png

5767F294-A4EC-4F13-994E-C0F8D7F6A799.png

Edited by CosmoKramer