3 Things You Should Know Before Having A Hair Transplant

• Administrators

What are the top 3 things you should know before having a hair transplant? I would love to hear the communities input and thoughts?

3 Things You Should Know Before Having A Hair Transplant

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1)  HT is an illusion and not the same of your original hair density. Be realistic. 

2) Determine how many grafts you have in your doner. This can potentially include beard grafts and other body hair 

3) Determine how many grafts you need now and of course how many grafts you need for later when you lose more of your hair.

GREAT QUESTION MELVIN 

..................Paddy............

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

1)  HT is an illusion and not the same of your original hair density. Be realistic. 

2) Determine how many grafts you have in your doner. This can potentially include beard grafts and other body hair 

3) Determine how many grafts you need now and of course how many grafts you need for later when you lose more of your hair.

GREAT QUESTION MELVIN 

..................Paddy............

I didn’t know my local kabob shop had grafts?

28 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

I didn’t know my local kabob shop had grafts?

jj51702  Is that a new hairdresser and barber chain you are referring to when you say kabob shop for grafts ?

When one is hungry a doner kebab is really tasty if you visit a kebab shop.

Be careful if you walk into the wrong shop when your hungry😆😆😆 you might get a haircut .

.........Paddy.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil36fromaus said:

think jj is just revealing his american roots, whereas us more british-born gentleman embrace the more common "kebab" spelling.

Also  us Irish born embrace the more common form Kebab spelling.

.......Paddy.....

3 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Also  us Irish born embrace the more common form Kebab spelling.

.......Paddy.....

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, jj51702 said:

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym.

m8.jpg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1- entity based awards or memberships do not mean jack shit, some known docs can screw up on you and try to deny or ignore you later

2- you can get screwed if surgery protocol and other key items are not done right

3- if you do not research and wait, you can set yourself up for trouble later

A lot of money is involved and you must decide if you want doc to do the surgery or techs