Is this normal FUE Hair Transplant

pza

Hey Everyone! 

Got my FUE done Monday July 8. Yesterday afternoon before my wash I noticed this. Called the doctor and they said it was normal. If you look close you can see holes, which i feel means its fine. I doubt it was missed. What do you think? It's called "crack effect" 

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 11.55.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 11.55.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 11.55.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 11.55.10 AM.png

I wouldn't worry if you were told by the doctor its fine. You trusted the doctor with your HT so no need at this stage to be concerned as you have the hard bit done now and a lot to look forward to. 

Where did you get your HT done?

.....Paddy....

2 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

I wouldn't worry if you were told by the doctor its fine. You trusted the doctor with your HT so no need at this stage to be concerned as you have the hard bit done now and a lot to look forward to. 

Where did you get your HT done?

.....Paddy....

Doctor said it's fine, going in thursday for a follow up just to be 100% sure. Found it weird to have that crack and no hair, but still have holes. Thank you for the response. 

I got it done at LA HAIR CLINIC 

I recommend them!! 

You should be just fine.  Won't even notice it when you see new hair growth in 3-4 months.  To see what to expect on a daily or weekly basis, check out my website below where I chronicled my entire event in 2012 (5,125 grafts).  I included lots of photos and videos along my journey.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.