Best shampoos and vitamins etc

Hi gents,

I am 10 months post op now and so far a happy camper. My question is what do you more experienced ht chaps swear by in regards to shampoos/conditioners etc mainly for hair care and adding volume.  Also any vitamins which incorporate all the right vitamins in one pill rather than taking loads?

I am currently just using head and shoulders and taking local drug store hair vitamins but wondering if there is anything better I could be doing. Thanks in advance. 

I try to stick to shampoo’s & conditioners that are free of harmful chemicals, you don’t have to spend lots of $$ to find decent ones, just be sure they are free of SLS, Sulfates, Parabens, dyes, etc.

I like and use and switch off between Avalon organics Biotin shampoo/conditioner and Renpure Originals Biotin & Collagen thickening shampoo, available on Amazon and not very expensive.

As for vitamins, I take NOW brand MSM, Natrol Biotin 5,000mcg fast dissolve tabs, Multi-Vitamin gummies from Costco.

For herbs, I also take NOW brand Nettle Root extract to help with DHT and boost Test and an organic KSM-66 Ashwagandha supplement to lower cortisol and prolactin.

Almost forgot, a good Vitamin D3 softgel.

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1