Jump to content
Adam87

Dr Rafael De Freitas - 2660 Grafts

Recommended Posts

Hi @BjornBorg, i know its crazy its been 10 months, overall very good, i will do a twelve month update when the day comes as my final picture post. Overall very happy, the hairlines hairs are still a touch wirey in some areas, but it is changing now, some are maturing quicker than others, but i think the next 3-4 months will see the finally completion of everything, really happy with the results overall, still debating weather to change the hairline design potentially going forward, it is something i have to get use to, de freitas as you can tell by his youtube pictures as his own specific hairline design that he does. 

I saw there insta as well, they have reopened it looks like, just might be a backlog, so i suggest you contact them to still confirm your date....

I am ok overall, i am battling some health condition that i have to have alot of surgery for and i even have to go to ukraine, kyiv of all places for stemcells from August this year, but apart from that i am good, good choice with de freitas, have you started minox and fin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, Adam87 said:

Hi @BjornBorg, i know its crazy its been 10 months, overall very good, i will do a twelve month update when the day comes as my final picture post. Overall very happy, the hairlines hairs are still a touch wirey in some areas, but it is changing now, some are maturing quicker than others, but i think the next 3-4 months will see the finally completion of everything, really happy with the results overall, still debating weather to change the hairline design potentially going forward, it is something i have to get use to, de freitas as you can tell by his youtube pictures as his own specific hairline design that he does. 

I saw there insta as well, they have reopened it looks like, just might be a backlog, so i suggest you contact them to still confirm your date....

I am ok overall, i am battling some health condition that i have to have alot of surgery for and i even have to go to ukraine, kyiv of all places for stemcells from August this year, but apart from that i am good, good choice with de freitas, have you started minox and fin?

The first part sounds good. But the second part got me worried. Sent you a PM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adam87 Happy to see you are happy with the results, and wish you to get well soon.

I consider having a transplant soon with him, I always go back and force between Feriduni and De Freitas.

The corona thing definitely making things harder, I had a consultation date with de freitas which got postponed, and seems like the  next one going to be postpone again since europe block travels from my country...

@BjornBorg  I will be happy to hear some details about your appointment with Freitas - where do you live? you have no problem going to spain? you speak spanish? Would you say it's ok to set a procedure without frontal consultation with him?  I want to get the procedure done really soon, but the pandemic just delay everything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 12:15 PM, karatekid said:

 

@BjornBorg  I will be happy to hear some details about your appointment with Freitas - where do you live? you have no problem going to spain? you speak spanish? Would you say it's ok to set a procedure without frontal consultation with him?  I want to get the procedure done really soon, but the pandemic just delay everything...

 

Yeah less than two months until procedure now. I will post a review here.

I live in Sweden and right now Spain is open again for us. I have close contact with their representative via whatsapp. Her English is very good which is needed cause my Spanish is almost nonexistant. :)

As for consultation I guess the standard is internet these days, so you won't have much to fear. I only went down there because I wanted to get a feel for the clinic. And I was convinced, it is very professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 9:28 PM, BjornBorg said:

 

Yeah less than two months until procedure now. I will post a review here.

I live in Sweden and right now Spain is open again for us. I have close contact with their representative via whatsapp. Her English is very good which is needed cause my Spanish is almost nonexistant. :)

As for consultation I guess the standard is internet these days, so you won't have much to fear. I only went down there because I wanted to get a feel for the clinic. And I was convinced, it is very professional.

Great, happy to hear all that.   Wishing you good luck with the procedure 🤞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×