Adam87

Dr Rafael De Freitas - 2660 Grafts

Did they give you an estimate on how many donors you have left for future procedures?

Edited by MrZennie

On 8/14/2019 at 3:17 PM, MrZennie said:

Did they give you an estimate on how many donors you have left for future procedures?

I’m curious about this as well @Adam87

There can be a big difference in appearance between hair on the sides/back and hair on top when it's at that particular length. Grow it out and see how it looks then. Also shockloss from surgery is a possibility. That hair will come back.

And obviously, stay on fin if you don't have any side effects.

I don’t think @Adam87 likes to answer any questions even tho he opened up a thread so let’s just give him the space he wants so he can meditate peacefully while logged into his account 

On 8/16/2019 at 8:34 AM, BjornBorg said:

There can be a big difference in appearance between hair on the sides/back and hair on top when it's at that particular length. Grow it out and see how it looks then. Also shockloss from surgery is a possibility. That hair will come back.

And obviously, stay on fin if you don't have any side effects.

Its a bit strange, i also tried to cut the hair myself😅...which i think has altered the length in some areas and some hair so its looks strange and deceptive. I have been asked to take fin, rogaine foam twice a day, nizoral. Also taking something called oh-flutmaide. We will see, you could be right, could be shock loss and i had two surgeries in just over a month which is not good for my hair, plus my sleep hasn't been good for a while. I know fin and minoxidil take 3-12 months to kick in so we will see. They wanted me to go on dut as well but im not sure about that, some bad side effects with that. Im ok on fin, i think i have lost 15% of wood though permanently from using it way in the past but other than that i am ok. 

23 hours ago, jj51702 said:

I don’t think @Adam87 likes to answer any questions even tho he opened up a thread so let’s just give him the space he wants so he can meditate peacefully while logged into his account 

Hi sorry, i have been so busy recently, apologies, im not the most knowledgeable when it comes to stuff like this, not trying to avoid the question, just been honest, i will ask laura = the assistant to dr de freitas and see what she says. As soon as i get an answer i will message back. They took alot of hair from the sides, i had alot of dense three graft hairs but not many single grafts so i think they had to go to the sides. 

I can also see where some of the donar hairs have come from and im hoping they will grow back over time. 

Edited by Adam87