Why I Decided To Have A Hair Transplant RESULTS!

• Administrators

This is my story guys, but I want everyone to join in and share their story. I wanna hear how you guys decided on going through with surgery which is a huge decision.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BjornBorg said:

Great vid. Are there any fibres in there?

Yea I have fibers on in the crown and sides near the crown, but none in the hairline.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Melvin, what density was transplanted in your frontal third?

in regards to your vid- your experience hit hard to home. The comments from friends, the denial stage, being told to shave it, actually shaving it and HATING it, etc. I think your results look great and it’s let you enjoy your late 20s and 30s. 

Good video Melvin.  Off hand comments can set you back.  You know I am not the normal poster here because of my age, but my 2 transplants are the best thing I have done.  I didn't really notice hair loss until my 40s, but I may have been in denial. 

• Like 1

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators
8 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Melvin, what density was transplanted in your frontal third?

in regards to your vid- your experience hit hard to home. The comments from friends, the denial stage, being told to shave it, actually shaving it and HATING it, etc. I think your results look great and it’s let you enjoy your late 20s and 30s. 

I don’t really know I think 45fu per cm2. It’s dense when I style it, but definitely see through if I wet it or try and spread it apart. I’m fine with it, honestly like I said in the vid my expectations were low and my results blew my expectations out of the water 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
5 hours ago, hairman22 said:

it looks brillant.

must be good knowing all the hair is safe not reliant on propecia

I still use minoxidil, but yea regardless most of it is transplanted that feels good.

View my thread

You could sure fool me on the density - Looks Great.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators

I wrote a slightly more comprehensive post if you guys are interested in having a read. I really would like to hear some of your guys stories as well.

Why I Decided To Have A Hair Transplant

View my thread