3 month update: 2000 grafts with Dr Cooley

I'm hoping to be on the verge of seeing some real growth. If I squint I can't kind of imagine the hairline, and it's definitely bit thicker than 3 months ago. I'm hoping the PRP Acell as well as the rogaine twice a day and finasteride will thicken the crown, where I didn't have FUT.  Dr. Cooley feels confident I should see some thickening there. I've also added biotin, collagen and Pronexa shampoo to my regimen. 
More to come!

IMG_0099.thumb.jpg.5b249a73ac46c30cdab1646237d7315e.jpgIMG_0098.thumb.jpg.ecf74cdb4af97177194cce9ecb36b079.jpgIMG_0097.jpg.f0c8fa69d47bef5a7f174bb256b7cb9d.jpgIMG_0099.thumb.jpg.5b249a73ac46c30cdab1646237d7315e.jpg

You should have solid results ( saying just by looking at your native hair caliber )

This type of thick hair caliber in addition to # of doubles/trips ( if one  is lucky enough to have a lot ) should provide good density in the end. Have you had crown HT too or only the frontal section ?

good luck and yes stay the course :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

You should have solid results ( saying just by looking at your native hair caliber )

This type of thick hair caliber in addition to # of doubles/trips ( if one  is lucky enough to have a lot ) should provide good density in the end. Have you had crown HT too or only the frontal section ?

good luck and yes stay the course :) 

Thanks for the encouragement @HLPToronto! I've only have frontal HT. Might consider the crown if I don't see results from PRP Acell, Fin, biotin, collagen and Minox over the next year. I'm ok with a little thinning back there so long as it's not a shiny reflection dome ha! As my wife reminds me, I'm 6'5", so few people can even see up there. 

Aside from the treatments mentioned above, any recommendations on helping growth? 

• Like 1

No doubt,  6'5" would really benefit you  :)

I would also recommend getting 1 or 2 PRP injections to boost your HT results.

also, strict diet with tons of nutrients, dry fruits, super foods to keep the blood flowing, working out are all necessary steps to ensure a successful result.

I think overall, you are on a strong regimen you're following, we just need to be consistent and patient for 1 year :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all. 4 month update! I'm finally feeling confident enough to go out without a hat! Density is getting substantial enough that with a little help from a concealer, I've got a solid hairline! If it's already doing this well, I'm excited to see the next 8 months of progress!

IMG_6794.jpg

• Like 2