tekken

Artas www.mendhair.com experiences?

I found this place from the Artas site. Anyone have experiences with their doctors? They are showing a special as low as $4.50/graft. I couldn't find anything in the search here so that may or may not be a good sign.

Thanks,
Jonas

Please stay away from artas and any doctor that is using it as a main tool for surgery. You need to research a lot more before going into hair transplantation. Cost should not be your only factor.

Do your homework on Artas just like you would for any hair surgeon.  The price you mentioned is a good price per graft but you can get that from a clinic where the surgeon extracts and places every graft....like Carolina Hair Surgery.  I know I’m an advocate but his rates are $4-5 per graft depending on the number you need.  Take a look at his and other surgeons.....before/afters photos on this web site.  Best of luck to you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks guys. I'm not set on Artas and I definitely don't like the larger punch size that manual fue doctors use. And yes, I'm looking for a good doctor and team for their skills. My gut tells me to go overseas for this as the labor intensive procedure here makes is more costly.

There is a reason why there is a list of doctors on this forum.  Go to their websites and review photos.  It is about the results after all.  Once you've chosen 3, call them and explain your situation.  Tell them what you would like to spend, (be reasonable).  Make yourself available.  Many times these clinics may not have a case scheduled on a particular day and may allow a lesser fee if you can take the slot. 

I get a kick out of traveling abroad.  Not sure about the cost of that but I am certain it is not cheap when you consider a flight, hotel, transportation and your normal living expenses. And, while you would have to do that regionally as well, a flight within the US would be less costly.