Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Just because you had poor yield, one clinic is not superior than another. There are bad results from H&W just like from any other clinic. Saying that: It is really strange how few patients cases from Baubac are published. 

I am not saying one is superior, but I have consulted with Hasson in person and found him much more professional and seen great results from his patients. I can't say the same for Baubac.

Edited by Ranger99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in closer proximity to H&W but I chose Armani instead, because I got baited in by the promise of youthful hairlines and the prestige of being in Hollywood.

Big mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Just because you had poor yield, one clinic is not superior than another. There are bad results from H&W just like from any other clinic. Saying that: It is really strange how few patients cases from Baubac are published. 

Clearly some clinics have a much higher rate of shit-tier results than others, and some clinics are absolutely superior to others based on % of successful cases. Poor yield due to some x-factor is bullshit as doctors such as Pinto, Couto, Konior and Lorenzo have proven. If your transplant is bad it means your doctor failed you, period. 

Never look at the clinic published results, even your local chop shop will look good if you do. Look at patient results exclusively

  • Like 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 7:57 AM, Payam said:

Could you please elaborate? I don't think it's fair to call every tech run clinic a hair mill obviously, but what makes hasson and Wong any different from some of the Turkish clinics? Do you have any information to share about their techs level of experience and education?  

The techs have huge experience. Turkish clinics normally have 20 year old techs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Payam said:

 If your transplant is bad it means your doctor failed you, period. 

I disagree on this though! No clinic can guarantee you great growth. This is independent of the doc or techs performing the surgery. Of course (like you said) there might be a better chances with a better clinic. But not guarantees.

Other aspects can be assured by a great clinc:

- A good long term plan

- Distripution of singles and multies

- Angles and growth directions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As i stated at the onset of this thread, i had a skype consult with Dr. Wong and felt very good about it.

However, after waiting this long, a video consult just wont cut it. Plus, i am curious to meet Dr. Hasson also, and he doesn't do video consults.

Booked a consult with both. Flying from New York. Their rep, Chris, was very helpful in working with me so i could see them both same day.

I have no doubt Dr. Konior is great, and we have emailed back and forth, but the guy is just so freaking busy. Getting a consult can be hard enough. I haven't closed that door, but leaning towards H & W, unless i get a really bad vibe after the in person consults.

Wish me luck:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, zach0786 said:

As i stated at the onset of this thread, i had a skype consult with Dr. Wong and felt very good about it.

However, after waiting this long, a video consult just wont cut it. Plus, i am curious to meet Dr. Hasson also, and he doesn't do video consults.

Booked a consult with both. Flying from New York. Their rep, Chris, was very helpful in working with me so i could see them both same day.

I have no doubt Dr. Konior is great, and we have emailed back and forth, but the guy is just so freaking busy. Getting a consult can be hard enough. I haven't closed that door, but leaning towards H & W, unless i get a really bad vibe after the in person consults.

Wish me luck:-)

Youve got the right idea but just keep in mind somtimes you catch docs when they are busy or tired from surgery so dont base everything off of the consol.

Edited by det9925
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zach0786 said:

As i stated at the onset of this thread, i had a skype consult with Dr. Wong and felt very good about it.

However, after waiting this long, a video consult just wont cut it. Plus, i am curious to meet Dr. Hasson also, and he doesn't do video consults.

Booked a consult with both. Flying from New York. Their rep, Chris, was very helpful in working with me so i could see them both same day.

I have no doubt Dr. Konior is great, and we have emailed back and forth, but the guy is just so freaking busy. Getting a consult can be hard enough. I haven't closed that door, but leaning towards H & W, unless i get a really bad vibe after the in person consults.

Wish me luck:-)

At the end of the day, YOU need to feel comfortable with your doctor. It really doesn’t matter what others think about your decision. That being said, I have never seen a doctor more responsive than Dr. Konior. The man is a magician. I am 13 days post op and couldn’t be happier. With everything. I paid top dollar for my procedure, don’t get me wrong, but it was well worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, det9925 said:

Youve got the right idea but just keep in mind somtimes you catch docs when they are busy or tired from surgery so dont base everything off of the consol.

Consult, pictures, feedback from this site. I am using all of that. Really trying to do my due diligence before a big, life altering, decision.

All the comments, feedback and other help greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×