Erdogan Turkey Safety

tekken

Hi tekken,

I haven't had a ht in Turkey but have been many times from the uk on holiday and have never had any issues it's as safe as anywhere in this current climate. I am currently looking at my next holiday in Turkey without any hesitation whatsoever also a lot less guns than the US haha. Enjoy 

• Administrators

I live in the US and I’ve been to kusadasi turkey and had zero issues. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi

I had serious concerns prior to my solo trip there last year and everything went well, I was there for a little over 2-weeks for my HT & recovery. Police were everywhere, hotels have metal detector security, I felt safe, and even did a bunch of touristy stuff while there and mostly everyone there was pretty friendly to visitors.

I’ve never been but from what I’ve read it’s probably as safe as going to Mexico. Just be respectful of the customs and religion and don’t do anything out of the ordinary like go around drunk in public and you should be fine. Do a bit of background reading beforehand and learn a few useful phrases and words and to learn about the customs.