Trusted clinics in turkey ?

10 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

No one is offended, at the end of the day the choice is yours, but if you’re surgeon is going to offer a nose job and a transplant then that would ring alarm bells for me. You really should at the very least go to a dedicated hair transplant surgeon. 

There are literally hundreds of FUE doctors in Turkey, the ones that have been named have a proven track record with patients (not just clinics) posting actual results in this forum. So the majority people probably won’t be familiar with a lot of the others. As I said you may get lucky, but it’ll be pot luck. If you’re comfortable with that then go for it. I do understand how enticing these clinics and offers look, but I’ve seen so many horror stories from Turkey, not just hair. A girl I know had an ass job and it looked like they’d just turned breast I plays upside down. I’ve had friends have veneers and they look like tic tacs, a girl I know had a boob job and she can literally flip them all the way over to look like her breast is flat. And then a couple of boys I know have had transplants done by techs for £1500 and they really did look better before. It’s like dolls hair with wide spaces and multis in the hairline 

Well tbh so far my two to consider are at Clinik or this AEK with Dr K ..... if anyone has any recommendations on this price scale or cheaper 2500...... I’ll probably get a rhinoplasty from a more budget place as it has to be performed by a qualified surgeon and most should be able to do an ok result I perhaps value my hair opportunity higher.  

1 minute ago, Darrenking said:

My silly question would be the following should I do the hair transplant first or rhino plasty which way around if anyone knows thank you 

The hair is delicate for the first week or so post transplant. And since you’ll be under anaesthetic for the nose it’s probably not a good idea to have freshly transplanted hairs as you can’t guarantee they won’t be stressing the transplanted area, at least with a rhinoplasty you can wear a splint to protect it post op 

4 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

The hair is delicate for the first week or so post transplant. And since you’ll be under anaesthetic for the nose it’s probably not a good idea to have freshly transplanted hairs as you can’t guarantee they won’t be stressing the transplanted area, at least with a rhinoplasty you can wear a splint to protect it post op 

So perhaps best to have rhinoplasty and then hair t on 5th day after or so,etching looking at 7 8 nights in turkey 

I can strongly recommend only 3 clinics based on my personal experience

1) HLC ANKARA (EURO 2.7/graft)

2) ASMED by ERDOGAN (EURO 2.5/graft)

3) DR. CINIK (Exclusive package EURO 2500)

Make sure to request the main surgeon to perform the incision slits to avoid permanent shock loss risks.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Ali Karadeniz is an intelligent intellectual surgeon. He speaks very good English and pretty good philosopher.

He has great knowledge in strip procedures and scar revisions plus accepts not more than one patient a day due to his limited space and staff.

However his results do not move me a lot. I wasn't impressed this much lately. He once recommended in the biggest 2 HT forums but decided to withdraw beacause of their financial membership demands.

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

@Darrenking

I appreciate that patients are almost all price conscious to some degree. I know I was. But when finances become the leading decision factor, the quality usually "pays the price/suffers" and therefore so does the patient and the result.

Choice of surgeon is absolutely essential. Can you get an impressive result with tech led clinics? Of course. But with some clinic performing as many as 8+ surgeries per day, probability would suggest that they will achieve some positive results. But which team of techs will you get? 8 surgeries = 8 teams. Which team will you get? Who are they? The team who achieves the better results, or the other team/s who don’t?

They say the only thing worse than balding, is a poor hair transplant.

Please don't make your decision based purely on price.

I wish you the best moving forward!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

8 hours ago, Darrenking said:

So perhaps best to have rhinoplasty and then hair t on 5th day after or so,etching looking at 7 8 nights in turkey 

I don't know about mixing the two. After a HT, a common side effect is oedema. Rhinoplasty also has this. I don't know if this will lead to issues or complications with the rhino. You should Google to see if there are people in the world who did both, or if doctors have advice for the two.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

Hi

Youve been given some really good advice here, I would heed it, especially what @Lennney just commented on doing 2 type procedures. 

To me getting 2 surgical procedures where you may bleed a lot in close proximity to each without proper time to heal and rushing it during a holiday of just 7-8 days is a pretty dangerous risk especially in a foreign country.

I took 2-weeks to rest, heal and recover properly before I returned home just for my HT and I’m glad I did.

Think carefully and good luck.

Edited by CosmoKramer

9 hours ago, HARIRI said:

Dr. Ali Karadeniz is an intelligent intellectual surgeon. He speaks very good English and pretty good philosopher.

He has great knowledge in strip procedures and scar revisions plus accepts not more than one patient a day due to his limited space and staff.

However his results do not move me a lot. I wasn't impressed this much lately. He once recommended in the biggest 2 HT forums but decided to withdraw beacause of their financial membership demands.

It seems to me Dr Karadeniz has joined the 'if you can't beat them join them' His thing was always anti t-ech clinics and also saying it is actually illegal in Turkey for techs to do any kind of surgery even if there was a Doc present ,now it seems he offers differently priced packages  one which is completely tech tasked and he just does the hair-line  I have also had the opinion he talks a good game not sure his results match up though.  

• Like 1

Hi people , my good friend who is a couple years younger had hair and nose job over 8 days both by longevita and female surgeon or dr done his incisions channel opening dr Yasmin  turgut.  

I have no allergy’s , no illnesses pretty much a hospital free life.  I teach and still participate in mixed martial arts and wrestling so I’d think I’m fitter than the average 35y old working in an office.  I’m only stating this as I dont think I’ve ever heard of people dying from a rhinoplasty or hair transplant.  pain and struggling for a week or two doesn’t bother me much.  I cannot comment on if both surgery’s are normally practical close together , however I know longevita commonly will sell these procedures together over a 7 night stay.   I may extend to a 10 night stay and have the hair transplant post 6 days from rhinoplasty so I shouldn’t feel affects of anaesthetic still etc.   I understand what people are saying about don’t go cheap etc but I’ve already said I’m looking at dr K or Clinik and now after comments perhaps Clinik 2500 euro package is the choice.  

My my friend had good results from Ht and rhinoplasty from longevita 3400 all I’m but his hair was only thinning slightly mine is lot worse which is why I want to make sure I get a decent one at an affordable price.  I cannot find much about Dr Yasmin Turgut or I would consider her as such I now prefer Dr Cliniks offering

• Administrators
On 7/6/2019 at 12:06 PM, Darrenking said:

Ok let’s put it this way........most HT are done by assistants or technicians under dr supervision with a dr doing only some of process generally true or false ????

So is everyone stating as a matter of fact that no technicians or clinics in turkey are any good at all bar two or three named that it’s impossible any others can garner results because there cheaper ??? Results stay with me forever..... I’ve been hiding under a cap for 15 years , I even wear it fucking a woman unless been together a while .....I don’t think bad results would be much worse than they are now ....

now I have stated that I can afford Dr Clinik 2500 euro.  I’m simply trying to see all the options .......surely every technician or dr outside 3 can’t all create disastrous results ?  I’m using the search I’m looking at all resources I can and I put this post up to get many views.  

Trust me, I’ve been around long enough to know that a bad hair transplant is way worse than being bald. In fact, I’ve heard many times “I wish I could go back to being a regular bald guy” going bald is natural, having a bad hair transplant is not! Like I said if you cant afford a hair transplant where the surgeon is involved at least in some of the procedure, don’t get one until you can. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Trust me, I’ve been around long enough to know that a bad hair transplant is way worse than being bald. In fact, I’ve heard many times “I wish I could go back to being a regular bald guy” going bald is natural, having a bad hair transplant is not! Like I said if you cant afford a hair transplant where the surgeon is involved at least in some of the procedure, don’t get one until you can. 

dr does do the channels at 2500 euro package ..... with longevita 1650 and Dr Yasmin does channels ..... I see ,Amy people hold Clinik as good so I’m gonna book with him for 2500 euro 

well ive made decision.  flying out 21st july hair trainsplant on 22nd july   rhinoplasty on 25th july

flight home 31st july

going with Dr Cinkik exclusive package, and Cinik place have arranged my rhinoplasty with a surgeon they recommend also with transfers.

Ive noted the above warnings but feel it be highly unlikely to die from a nose job and hair transplant because they've been combined ish….

ive had many fights and been bust up n swelling and haemotomas lol I am sure it should all go well I will keep u all updated if want .

On 7/8/2019 at 9:06 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

This.

Darren, being bald with a shaved head compared to having a donor area that looks moth eaten and a recipient area that's a mix of doll hair and cobblestone - THAT is the worst case scenario you are looking at.

Also the fact that you are doing a rhino the same week, let alone year, makes me worried. After surgery, your body needs to heal.

6 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

This.

Darren, being bald with a shaved head compared to having a donor area that looks moth eaten and a recipient area that's a mix of doll hair and cobblestone - THAT is the worst case scenario you are looking at.

Also the fact that you are doing a rhino the same week, let alone year, makes me worried. After surgery, your body needs to heal.

Its kike everyone us ignoring fact ive said i have booked with Dr Cinik who apparently is recommended and good ??? So i shoukdnt have a cobblestone transplant ??? ......

And well i dont want to worry instead im looking forward to fulfilling something positive ......unless i mistaken both procedures are relatively low risk and minor ops........ Its not like im having hip replacement followed by a heart transplabt ..........

People spend a lifetime on heroin go out mixing alcohol and drugs ..... What could go wrong that bad .......... DR ciniks clinic has setup the rhinoplasty following hair transplant and a few drs have said its safe as in no major risk by having both procedures close together ..........

I mean booked now anyway so see how it goes , hey plane could go down in Ocean life is unpredictable have to have faith

Yes, Dr Cinic is respected here as one of the better low price doctors. You are right about that. My comment was a response to your belief that it couldn't be worse than being bald. It CAN be worse, there are many examples as Melvin said.

Still think rhino in the same year is a bad idea but you have made up your mind. Obviously everyone here, me included, hope for a great outcome for you although we were advising against this. Please do start a thread about your journey to keep us updated.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 10:46 PM, HARIRI said:

Sorry to muscle in on someone else's thread, but I noticed this in your signature, @HARIRI:

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

Given your comments here, were you not happy with the plug removal and strip scar revision Dr Karadeniz performed?

I ask because I have issues with old transplant scars that I would like to have sorted (see below): 

... and I really have no idea which way to go.