Trusted clinics in turkey ?

Hi I’m new and just saved money to try Improve my life.  Using google struggling to find legitimate answers about clinics and middlemen selling packages.  I think a lot of reviews are fake good and bad making it impossible to know without I depended people vouching ?

i am aware most of the op if not all will be performed by technicians or assistants of dr than the actual drs most advertise ...I’ve been told by some pay extra amount and the Dr will do the opening  and that’s 70% of the operation.

does anyone here have recommendations at a decent price I have so far been in talks with 3 who all sound professional but who knows.

Longevita  , I have read a few people complain about them years ago on this forum as it came up on a google search which is how I found the site.  However talks with them have been good and not felt pressured and the fact they have a London office and have said if operation doesn’t succeed they will do another free, of course I do not want this but it sounds reassuring some what.

OTher is Estevien , seems good and apparently a top dr there for hair transplants but worrying how the consultant or sales rep straight away more than twice asking me to book flights quickly to reserve the operations.

adem and Havva medical centre , again apparently top dr there awaiting contact from them about enquiry into transplant ......

any help is very welcomed and appreciated I’m from the uk and plan to possibly go out towards end of this month but need to make the right choice.  I’m not again a clinic and assistants if they are skilful and good results I don’t want issues with density and grafts not growing / excessive scarring .

I Have been told 4000 grafts and that I’m on a scale Vi or something 5 I think 

thanks Darren 

Hi, 

I think the best atm in Turkey are Keser, Kaan and HLC in terms of the results I've seen and technique used.

If you are interested in more low cost options with higher assistant work  then I would look at Demirsoy or Cinik as they seem to produce pretty good results for the price. 

Haven't really heard of any of the clinics you've mentioned though. 

6 hours ago, lift24 said:

Hi, 

I think the best atm in Turkey are Keser, Kaan and HLC in terms of the results I've seen and technique used.

If you are interested in more low cost options with higher assistant work  then I would look at Demirsoy or Cinik as they seem to produce pretty good results for the price. 

Good list, although I’ve read that Demirsoy does all the extractions and site incisions himself, his nurses do the implantation. One patient a day, unlike Cinik.

6 hours ago, lift24 said:

Hi, 

Demirsoy does everything except the final implantation, hard pushed to find the same setup elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Darrenking said:

Hi I’m new and just saved money to try Improve my life.  Using google struggling to find legitimate answers about clinics...

i am aware most of the op if not all will be performed by technicians or assistants of dr than the actual drs most advertise ...I’ve been told by some pay extra amount and the Dr will do the opening  and that’s 70% of the operation.

does anyone here have recommendations at a decent price I have so far been in talks with 3 who all sound professional but who knows.

any help is very welcomed and appreciated I’m from the uk and plan to possibly go out towards end of this month but need to make the right choice.  I’m not again a clinic and assistants if they are skilful and good results I don’t want issues with density and grafts not growing / excessive scarring .

If you're struggling to find a good clinic, maybe not committing yourself to a surgery date of less than 30 days would be a start.

This forum has recommended docs, in its own tab, so I think you should look there. Those docs have at least some proven track record of success.

For both advice for you to find a good clinic and get it for a decent price, you should wait til September or so to travel. If money is an issue for you, as you mention it several times, travel should be less during that time. Tickets will be a little less, and you'll have more time to research.

Virtually all clinics in Turkey are technician run from what I've seen, and just about all charge the same. You'll get your HT for a low cost there.

Your HT is your decision. Don't feel compelled to use a certain doc over another. If you have a bad result, you'll regret not trusting your instincts. Do as much research as you possibly can before you commit. 

The writing makes me feel like you're jumping into a decision blind.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

I think the rule is now: go to surgeons in Ankara if you want to see the best surgeons in Turkey. Stay clear of Istanbul. I have experienced both.

I will admit... I did not like Ankara at all from a tourism standpoint however - Istanbul wins there. 

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Good list, although I’ve read that Demirsoy does all the extractions and site incisions himself, his nurses do the implantation. One patient a day, unlike Cinik.

Yes you are right I should of distinguished the difference between Demirsoy and Cinik in terms of patients per day and what phases are done by the doc, my bad!

3 hours ago, Lennney said:

If you're struggling to find a good clinic, maybe not committing yourself to a surgery date of less than 30 days would be a start.

This forum has recommended docs, in its own tab, so I think you should look there. Those docs have at least some proven track record of success.

For both advice for you to find a good clinic and get it for a decent price, you should wait til September or so to travel. If money is an issue for you, as you mention it several times, travel should be less during that time. Tickets will be a little less, and you'll have more time to research.

Virtually all clinics in Turkey are technician run from what I've seen, and just about all charge the same. You'll get your HT for a low cost there.

Your HT is your decision. Don't feel compelled to use a certain doc over another. If you have a bad result, you'll regret not trusting your instincts. Do as much research as you possibly can before you commit. 

The writing makes me feel like you're jumping into a decision blind.

To be fair I think your presuming a bit about me.  If I was jumping the gun, blind , committed in less than 30 days I would not of signed up here to ask for help.  I have recently became financially able to get a HT at reduced cost hence turkey.  I’m not opposed to technicians and clinics if generally garner good results ..... example I did enquire with dr moray but I can not afford 12000 euros.  

I am not committed to jumping in straight away however I have kids.  School holidays is ideal time.  If I can find somewhere suitable in next two weeks I don’t see issue with quickly booking I like to get things done rather than talk about it for months.  I was hoping people here may have used some clinics and can testifying to good results , it’s quite obvious many reviews on there own sites look manufacturerd and I cannot trust before and after photos.

im also someone who never really thought I’d have spare cash to even get a HT at small cost tbh, and soon as I wear a cap literally all the time due to my insecurity’s and have done for ten years I think it’s a risk worth taking.  That being said I do want to feel some peace of mind of the people’s care I’m under hence researching.

i thank you and everyone else for responses. And hope to have more.

estevien have offers a price of £1750 with a Dr Esin Egilmez opening the channels.

Aek hair clinic. Dr Karadeniz recipient incisions done by him extraction and implantation by his team 90-100 hair per cm2 £2700

longevita £1300. It no details of drs as of yet.

again thank you for information and recommendations 

Use the search feature at the top, and select "content titles only" to search for your preselected clinics/docs.

You are not likely to see the patients of these clinics respond in the next 3-10 days (before your potential HT) because most are not active daily. If you want their perspective, check their postings.

From what I've seen, there is uncertainty with longevita. No one can confirm that a certain doc will be used over another. But again, you can find this by searching the forum.

It's your money and hair/health. All of the docs mentioned are inexpensive enough for you to charge on a credit card. I've seen braces cost less. My point is: sure the cost is low financially, is the health cost (risk) also low?

Turkey has many good clinics, and several bad ones. I think you should consider (read as: research) cinik and demirsoy if you are adamant on going to Turkey this summer. 

If you reach out to a recommended clinic, I can't say with certainty that they will have availability for you (this is a truly bold assumption).

If you're settling on just whoever is available this summer (from the preselected and recommend options), it logically doesn't make sense to wait any further to book your HT. Book now as slots will only fill up. You'll be disappointed that you researched docs instead of just booking and going to get it done.

There are other holidays, namely Christmas which affords time off from work, and from your kids' school. I and many others used this break to get our HTs done, and it allows you to wear a hat without question - something that is negligible for you 

Can you not place the money into a savings account and use it later? Does it disappear this September? You said you saved up, so I don't see why waiting months (not years) is impossible. You're committing to a permanent cosmetic alteration of your appearance, an appearance you're sensitive about. Do as much research as you reasonably can, and get the best doc that you can [afford].

Have you thought about this time next year? You'll have all the options available to you: you'll save even more, all your scheduling will be even better [for you and your kids] (and you can plan it months out), you'll guarantee the doc's availability, you can scan airline prices for the best deals (save money) and you can have all this knowing you did your best to find an ethical doc/clinic who wants the best for you.

Maybe I plan too much, but everything goes a lot smoother when I do and I don't get any surprises.

Do what's best for your long term interests.

Airfare guide

Although I'm not clued up at all about clinics in Turkey, two of the clinics you've mentioned, I have heard of due to their adverts on social media.

Longevita, as far as I'm aware, do not have any renown doctors at their clinic. The company is registered in the UK, and it seems like all of their marketing operations are carried out in the UK. I recall their prices being ultra low, and so I'd guess that it's technician heavy. It might therefore be a hit-and-miss thing when it comes to results.

I saw some of Dr Esin Egilmez's youtube videos, but I haven't really seen much in terms of patients coming forward and submitting photos/videos of their results. It would be great if her patients had presence here.

1 hour ago, Lennney said:

Use the search feature at the top, and select "content titles only" to search for your preselected clinics/docs.

You are not likely to see the patients of these clinics respond in the next 3-10 days (before your potential HT) because most are not active daily. If you want their perspective, check their postings.

From what I've seen, there is uncertainty with longevita. No one can confirm that a certain doc will be used over another. But again, you can find this by searching the forum.

It's your money and hair/health. All of the docs mentioned are inexpensive enough for you to charge on a credit card. I've seen braces cost less. My point is: sure the cost is low financially, is the health cost (risk) also low?

Turkey has many good clinics, and several bad ones. I think you should consider (read as: research) cinik and demirsoy if you are adamant on going to Turkey this summer. 

If you reach out to a recommended clinic, I can't say with certainty that they will have availability for you (this is a truly bold assumption).

If you're settling on just whoever is available this summer (from the preselected and recommend options), it logically doesn't make sense to wait any further to book your HT. Book now as slots will only fill up. You'll be disappointed that you researched docs instead of just booking and going to get it done.

There are other holidays, namely Christmas which affords time off from work, and from your kids' school. I and many others used this break to get our HTs done, and it allows you to wear a hat without question - something that is negligible for you 

Can you not place the money into a savings account and use it later? Does it disappear this September? You said you saved up, so I don't see why waiting months (not years) is impossible. You're committing to a permanent cosmetic alteration of your appearance, an appearance you're sensitive about. Do as much research as you reasonably can, and get the best doc that you can [afford].

Have you thought about this time next year? You'll have all the options available to you: you'll save even more, all your scheduling will be even better [for you and your kids] (and you can plan it months out), you'll guarantee the doc's availability, you can scan airline prices for the best deals (save money) and you can have all this knowing you did your best to find an ethical doc/clinic who wants the best for you.

Maybe I plan too much, but everything goes a lot smoother when I do and I don't get any surprises.

Do what's best for your long term interests.

Friend not that I wanted to get into into my personal life deep ve tendency to gamble ...... I have obtained this money from gambling I also know I’m likely to continue and then lose at some point which is why I’d like to do something that improves my life before my impulses take over I’m still betting daily but putting on smaller bets trying to think of the end result this is one of reasons I, looking and planning quickly I know my impulse to put a big bet on and risk losing it all is likely ....

51 minutes ago, Darrenking said:

Friend not that I wanted to get into into my personal life deep ve tendency to gamble ...... I have obtained this money from gambling I also know I’m likely to continue and then lose at some point which is why I’d like to do something that improves my life before my impulses take over I’m still betting daily but putting on smaller bets trying to think of the end result this is one of reasons I, looking and planning quickly I know my impulse to put a big bet on and risk losing it all is likely ....

I get it. I've had smaller "addictions" with gambling and whatnot. I was able to help myself, and my addictions never interfered with my life. You sound like you need help from a counselor. Getting help will free up your income to use on your health and for your kids' benefit. I wish you the best. Please reach out to resources.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/gambling-addiction/

Airfare guide

24 minutes ago, Lennney said:

I get it. I've had smaller "addictions" with gambling and whatnot. I was able to help myself, and my addictions never interfered with my life. You sound like you need help from a counselor. Getting help will free up your income to use on your health and for your kids' benefit. I wish you the best. Please reach out to resources.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/gambling-addiction/

Thankyou for your advice, i do want this post to remain focussed on hair transplants though lol🤣   ive had a further reoly fron longevita - surgeon or dr with hair procedure

Yasemin turgut

In my opinion there three trusted clinics in Turkey that I trust a lot

The most impressive one is HLC clinic in Anakra (2.7 Euro per graft)

The second one is the king of FUE Koray Erdogan (2.5 Euro per graft)

The third is Dr. Cinik (Exclusive Package deal 2500 EURO) .

The others hard to trust due to the change and rotation of nurses and technicians.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

11 hours ago, Darrenking said:

Thankyou for your advice, i do want this post to remain focussed on hair transplants though lol🤣   ive had a further reoly fron longevita - surgeon or dr with hair procedure

Yasemin turgut

You’re on this thread asking people to recommend surgeons, and then when they do you’re dismissing them and still Pursuing these hair mills that are likely to disfigure you. As stated in the post above there are only 3 or so clinics I’d ever consider in Turkey if you want to get the best chance at a normal looking outcome. If you choose one of these other clinics it’s likely you’ll be back here looking for advice on a repair which will be more difficult and costly 

Right i come here for information , is this how people get treated in this community ?????

Who have u dismissed ?????

Out of the suggestions only Dr Clinik is affordable option, so im not allowed to aak about people ive already been consulting with or ask for more options than one pracrjse ?? The hair mills are probably the majority of HT in turkey as you put it, does not mean if affordable there all terrible ???  Im trying to get best information i can thanks

16 minutes ago, Darrenking said:

Right i come here for information , is this how people get treated in this community ?????

Out of the suggestions only Dr Clinik is affordable option, so im not allowed to aak about people ive already been consulting with or ask for more options than one pracrjse ?? The hair mills are probably the majority of HT in turkey as you put it, does not mean if affordable there all terrible ???  Im trying to get best information i can thanks

But people are giving you the best information. I wasn’t being any way with you, just being blunt. There are way too many horror stories to count from these hair mills. There are 2-4 clinics in the whole of Turkey who produce consultant results, the others are terrible, I’ve seen results first hand. Believe me, you’re better off bald than having those kind of results, that’s what people are trying to tell you in this thread. If you still want to roll the dice on one of these clinics who’ll do your transplant, put u up in a 5 star hotel and pick u up from the airport all in for £1500 then that’s your call. I’ve got nothing to gain from telling you this, I’m just trying to steer you away from these clinics who don’t even have doctors, just techs and spam the Internet with their advertising, all they care about is getting your money, results are barely an after thought. There was a documentary on British TV a couple of weeks ago specifically talking about these hair mills and how in a lot of instances they’ve ravaged the donor so much (without getting results) that the patient can’t even get a repair. Hair in your donor doesn’t grow back so don’t risk it by choosing a HT solely on cost 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Darrenking said:

If you can’t afford a high quality surgeon, save up until you can. This is your hair not a car. The results will stay with you forever.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

If you can’t afford a high quality surgeon, save up until you can. This is your hair not a car. The results will stay with you forever.

Ok let’s put it this way........most HT are done by assistants or technicians under dr supervision with a dr doing only some of process generally true or false ????

So is everyone stating as a matter of fact that no technicians or clinics in turkey are any good at all bar two or three named that it’s impossible any others can garner results because there cheaper ??? Results stay with me forever..... I’ve been hiding under a cap for 15 years , I even wear it fucking a woman unless been together a while .....I don’t think bad results would be much worse than they are now ....

now I have stated that I can afford Dr Clinik 2500 euro.  I’m simply trying to see all the options .......surely every technician or dr outside 3 can’t all create disastrous results ?  I’m using the search I’m looking at all resources I can and I put this post up to get many views.  

8 minutes ago, Darrenking said:

Ok let’s put it this way........most HT are done by assistants or technicians under dr supervision with a dr doing only some of process generally true or false ????

So is everyone stating as a matter of fact that no technicians or clinics in turkey are any good at all bar two or three named that it’s impossible any others can garner results because there cheaper ??? Results stay with me forever..... I’ve been hiding under a cap for 15 years , I even wear it fucking a woman unless been together a while .....I don’t think bad results would be much worse than they are now ....

now I have stated that I can afford Dr Clinik 2500 euro.  I’m simply trying to see all the options .......surely every technician or dr outside 3 can’t all create disastrous results ?  I’m using the search I’m looking at all resources I can and I put this post up to get many views.  

No ones saying you’ll get terrible results 100% of the time outside of those few clinics. What people are saying is it’s like playing Russian roulette with your scalp. Techs do a fair amount (especially with FUE) no one is doubting that, but in scenarios where there is a doctor supervising (especially one that gives a shit) and at the very least making the incisions for recipient sites then the chances for a successful result are much higher. In these clinics where there isn’t a named doctor just techs you’ll be hard pressed to find people who care whether you get a good result especially as they have ZERO come back because with Turkish law you can’t even sue them. Sure you may get lucky and catch them in a good day but do you really wanna take that chance? Have you seen how bad, unnatural and sparse some results can be?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

No ones saying you’ll get terrible results 100% of the time outside of those few clinics. What people are saying is it’s like playing Russian roulette with your scalp. Techs do a fair amount (especially with FUE) no one is doubting that, but in scenarios where there is a doctor supervising (especially one that gives a shit) and at the very least making the incisions for recipient sites then the chances for a successful result are much higher. In these clinics where there isn’t a named doctor just techs you’ll be hard pressed to find people who care whether you get a good result especially as they have ZERO come back because with Turkish law you can’t even sue them. Sure you may get lucky and catch them in a good day but do you really wanna take that chance? Have you seen how bad, unnatural and sparse some results can be?

I’ve named a few drs ive been told to ask if anyone knows anything about them but it seems like people are getting offended that I’m even asking ....... I’ll shoot another name I’ve been told 

a Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz  with AEK who would open channels and ABHRS surgeon.   They state they only do 1 to 4 patients per day £2700. Hotel pickups etc all inclusive 

as this is similar price to Clinik any information if better or worse I may just go with Clinik but if someone is capable and respected and it’s 800 cheaper why wouldn’t I , that is all.  I also wanted nose surgery so some of the combined packages through middle men were attractive on price tbh I’m just looking for all info I can 

2 minutes ago, Darrenking said:

I’ve named a few drs ive been told to ask if anyone knows anything about them but it seems like people are getting offended that I’m even asking ....... I’ll shoot another name I’ve been told 

a Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz  with AEK who would open channels and ABHRS surgeon.   They state they only do 1 to 4 patients per day £2700. Hotel pickups etc all inclusive 

as this is similar price to Clinik any information if better or worse I may just go with Clinik but if someone is capable and respected and it’s 800 cheaper why wouldn’t I , that is all.  I also wanted nose surgery so some of the combined packages through middle men were attractive on price tbh I’m just looking for all info I can 

No one is offended, at the end of the day the choice is yours, but if you’re surgeon is going to offer a nose job and a transplant then that would ring alarm bells for me. You really should at the very least go to a dedicated hair transplant surgeon. 

There are literally hundreds of FUE doctors in Turkey, the ones that have been named have a proven track record with patients (not just clinics) posting actual results in this forum. So the majority people probably won’t be familiar with a lot of the others. As I said you may get lucky, but it’ll be pot luck. If you’re comfortable with that then go for it. I do understand how enticing these clinics and offers look, but I’ve seen so many horror stories from Turkey, not just hair. A girl I know had an ass job and it looked like they’d just turned breast I plays upside down. I’ve had friends have veneers and they look like tic tacs, a girl I know had a boob job and she can literally flip them all the way over to look like her breast is flat. And then a couple of boys I know have had transplants done by techs for £1500 and they really did look better before. It’s like dolls hair with wide spaces and multis in the hairline