Hair transplant with Dr. Bisanga in 2019

@Traveller99

You are right where you should be. 4 months post op is still very early in the process. Things are only just beginning.

You will see some nice improvements over the next months. Sit tight and enjoy the new growth.

I look forward to your month 5 photos to compare.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. Here is a picture from the 5th month. It seems that the hair in the hairline has grown quicker than the one further back. That may be because the blood circulation is higher in the front, not sure though. 

Assuming that some more hair is coming out and it will get stronger over the next months I can say that all seems to go well for me so far. 

20200103_085519.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi, here an Update from month 8. Hair has been growing over the last few month. I'm happy with the result. There could be a bit more behind the hairline though. Maybe some more is happening over the coming months...

20200320_065349.jpg

20200320_065427.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yes, most likely I will do so. It had worked for me so far and I'm optimistic that it would do so a second time. Im not too sure though how many grafts my donor area would allow to be taken out.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Congratulations @Traveller99 you look great and a big improvement from where you started.

If your concerned about your doner supply you can use beard grafts as I did. You can mix them with regular scalp grafts.  The scarring can not be noticed by the naked eye. 

Paddy

Absolutely! Maybe contact your surgeon and ask how many grafts he believes you have left. As Paddy said with a mix of beard grafts you will be able to access so many more grafts. It's looks brilliant by the way and very dense at 8 months. It's got another 4 months at least so looking forward to seeing your future progress. Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...