Traveller99

Hair transplant with Dr. Bisanga in 2019

I'm going to have my hair transplant with Dr. Bisanga to cover 2/3 of my upper scalp. The session is scheduled to take place in mid of July. I've had a consultation meeting with him last year and he recommended to transplant approx. 2700-2800 grafts in that area. Most important to me is that it will look natural. I've had a very good impression of his work and so I decided to go for it. As you can see on the pic there's still hair in the area where grafts will be transplanted. I'm a bit worried about how it will look like after the existing 'old' hair has fallen out and the transplanted hair remains. Obviously it will look thinner than with it but Dr. Bisanga said that it will look ok as he will place the grafts as if the area would be bald. 

I will share my experience here with you. 

Forum 1.png

Hello Traveller99.  Holding on to your existing hair is a top priority now and after your HT. Check out HAIRFLUENCE  for great ideas.  Aloe Vera,  Biotin and Folic Acid.  Far better natural ways than medication that has all kinds of risks.

Best of luck with your HT. Dr. Bisanga is a great doctor. Keep us updated please.

............Paddy............

@Traveller99

Congratulations on your upcoming procedure with Dr Bisanga.

Wishing you the best and I look forward to hopefully seeing you document your experiences.

Cant be long until the big day!

International Patient Advisor for Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

Consultation: https://bchairtransplant.com/online-consultation/  -  E-Mail:  bc2@bchairtransplant.com  -   WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Hey, it's finally done. All by FUE

Total: 3021

1 hair: 443

2 hair: 1492

3 hair: 988

4 hair: 98

It was said to me that all went fine. I also don't feel much pain on the next of procedure.

20190717_200837.jpg

The work looks good. Who did the extractions? What part of the surgery does bisanga perform?

Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, Traveller99 said:

I'm a bit worried about how it will look like after the existing 'old' hair has fallen out and the transplanted hair remains. Obviously it will look thinner than with it but Dr. Bisanga said that it will look ok as he will place the grafts as if the area would be bald. 

Hello, I dont understand why you are so worried. It is not mandatory that the old hair will fall out and wont regrow. Maybe you will experience a little (temporary) shockloss. That's all

Edited by Ftothe

Thanks so far. Dr. Bisanga was doing the injections and did the punching in the donor area. He was using something motorized with a punch size of 0.8. A lady helped to extract the grafts. After that Dr. Bisanga stitched the holes in the recipient area. Two ladies then inserted the grafts over several hours.

There were quite a few supporters in the room. I can't tell what all of them did.

Posted (edited)

Update from day 10. The crust is mostly off. 

20190727_094330.jpg

20190727_094257.jpg

Edited by Traveller99

Your donor looks good! And the hairline is quite natural 

Do keep us updated 

Congratulations traveller 99 best wishes to you for a successful HT. Your hairline looks great and especially your doner looks totally untouched , very clean work.  

Keep us updated please.

......All the best....

.........Paddy....

Thanks. Yes, I will share an update latest at the third month stage.

I wish you all the best.

@Traveller99 

you chose an excellent surgeon and great write-up. 

Please consider creating a free patient website.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.