Mr. A H has a full head of beautiful salt and pepper hair. However, it was not always like that.

He had a frontal zone recession. Standing at Grade III baldness on the Norwood Hamilton Scale, he had experienced a dramatic alteration his appearance. 

After a 3205 grafts plantation with a complete coverage, he had a pleasant look change after 10 months.        

The growth, even with grey hair, is dense and looks good. His case is one which also proves that age is not a factor when planning for hair transplantation at all.

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Great improvement all round.

Side temples look really good and natural.

I presume the crown was implanted ? How many grafts Abhinay ?

Its a pity there is no pictures shown of the patient to show where the grafts were implanted just after surgery which would be more interesting .

............Paddy........

Very good result indeed. To cover a relatively large section of the front region and temples with just 3205 grafts, and achieve that sort of density is quite incredible, in my opinion.

Abhinay, seeing as Eugenix has two of its doctors recommended by the Hair Restoration Network, I would suggest always mentioning exactly which Eugenix doctor worked on each patient whose results are being presented on this channel.

52 minutes ago, LeftHook said:

Very good result indeed. To cover a relatively large section of the front region and temples with just 3205 grafts, and achieve that sort of density is quite incredible, in my opinion.

Abhinay, seeing as Eugenix has two of its doctors recommended by the Hair Restoration Network, I would suggest always mentioning exactly which Eugenix doctor worked on each patient whose results are being presented on this channel.

That's what I asked abhinay before too, to know which doctor performed the surgery, or which package did the patient choose? But didnt get a response

Just now, Kevin20 said:

That's what I asked abhinay before too, to know which doctor performed the surgery, or which package did the patient choose? But didnt get a response

I've actually made this same request before also (I.e. which doctor performed the HT), and like yourself, I received no reply either. 

I figured that there was no harm in asking a second time. Ultimately, the more info Eugenix reps can provide regarding such HTs, the more confidence potential future patients will have in reaching out to Eugenix. 

@LeftHook @Kevin20 Surgery was performed by Dr Pradeep and Dr Priyadarshini. Patient has opted Comprehensive and exclusive package.

Be assured that going forward all details will be mentioned in the post itself.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks a lot Abhinay, for the speedy response, and also for the additional information that you've provided regarding Mr A H's procedure. 

Congratulations to Mr AH himself, and also everybody at the Eugenix team for such a success. 

• Thanks 1

Abhinay I agree with kevin20 and leftkook .  If you are going to present your patients results on the forum please try and respond as best you can within reason to questions and feedback to members who have a great interest in EUGENIX. 

Thanks Abhinay.

........ Paddy...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Abhinay I agree with kevin20 and leftkook .  If you are going to present your patients results on the forum please try and respond as best you can within reason to questions and feedback to members who have a great interest in EUGENIX. 

Thanks Abhinay.

........ Paddy...

Noted Sir. 

Kind Regards

31 minutes ago, harin said:

NOT dramatic altercation ...........should read dramatic ALTERATION, please spell and grammar check before posting, thanks.

Noted @harin. It has been corrected. Thank you.

Kind Regards