Hi to all ive been looking in quite a few forums and finding it difficult to find any information about clinics in Greece you can find a lot on YouTube unfortunately its all in Greek was wondering if anyone have any experience or info 

If I had to do it in Greece I’d probably do it at the bisanga-cole clinic and I’d try to do my transplant with one of those two best Doctors in the world 

Yep looking that way cant seem to find anybody else seen a Dr konstandinos Anastakis his work looks decent but all his talks are in Greek a bit harder to decide whether worth considering think he does fut and fue 

1 hour ago, Welwyn said:

Yep looking that way cant seem to find anybody else seen a Dr konstandinos Anastakis his work looks decent but all his talks are in Greek a bit harder to decide whether worth considering think he does fut and fue 

Don’t go with him he’s better in fut than fue but all around there are better clinics 

Thanks uncle drew do you have any suggestions  that I could resurce 

4 hours ago, Welwyn said:

Thanks uncle drew do you have any suggestions  that I could resurce 

In Greece I told you bisanga and Cole clinic...if u wanna go other places I can name a few reputable surgeons in Europe and u will have no risks with them whatsoever 

Hi @Wewlyn, how are you?

International Patient Advisor for Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

Consultation: https://bchairtransplant.com/online-consultation/  -  E-Mail:  bc2@bchairtransplant.com  -   WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Yeh all good mate finding it hard to communicate with other clinics in Athens lol