False Reviews About the Vera Clinic

I have gotten to the point where I have to create a post to address  The many seemingly fake and fictitious posts created by many different aliases claiming to be patience of a Clinic referred to as the Vera Clinic.   While I know nothing of the clinic of them selves and whether or not they perform top-notch hair transplant surgery, it has become obvious that they have launched a promotional/marketing campaign on this forum. 

For starters, many of the aliases have the same IP address which shows that the posts are coming from the same computer or same network. This is an indication that the posts are fake and likely coming from the clinic themselves and not genuine patients.  

Furthermore, none of the fictitious posters would provide photos and only create a general glowing review about how great they are without any surgical details, pictures, videos, etc. 

But what was troublesome to me the most, was when one fictitious poster decided to throw in  A snide remark about a well known, world renowned Dr. recommended by this community. The individual said that they were considering this Vera clinic  and the other doctor and the other doctor replied with a “bad comment” whatever that means.   I am sorry, but taking a shot at another clinic is just as low as you can go, even lower than falsely promoting your own clinic.    No Clinic who is been contacted about a potential hair transplant will reply with a “bad comment”.  It simply doesn’t make any sense. 

Because members have already been caught using the same IP address,  if this continues, we will have to stop allowing discussion of this clinic on this forum. 

For now, the community will be watchful as to whether or not this behavior continues.  

Best Regards,

Bill

• Like 3

• Administrators

Big thanks to the community for spotting these fakes and reporting their posts. Let’s stay diligent guys!

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.