Confused abt Hair Care routine; Finpecia scare

Raj05

Hi,

I used finpecia 3 yrs back. I experieced great results back then with no side effects at all. However from past 2 months,  I have started to use finpecia again since I was loosing massive amt of hair due to stress I guess and minoxidl was of no effect. It was just causing more dandruff and every morning my head seemed a bit heavy.
Now, I'm expericing massive side effects and I can see my semen turn watery and I dont see volume or the thickness in my semen which has shocked me since I never observed any side effects earlier.
Maybe age can be a reason, I'm 32 now ..3 -4 yrs back I guess I was much stronger and had  less stress so had no side effects with Finpecia.

I'm in confused state of mind. I'm off it and scared to take it now. I need advise what can I do to improve my condition? How to stop my hairfall? How to increase hair density? How to get back my libido

I need some help. Pls let me know abt any vitamin, hair care routines which I must follow to increase my hair density. I'm in shock since I thought Finpecia would not cause any side effects to me.  I hope its reversible- the side effects and i get back my strength. Pls need advise of senior members

• 1 month later...