Help needed! Dr resul Yaman, Dr emrah cinik or Demirsoy

Bigjab

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I haven’t seen any patient posted results for Dr. Demirsoy, I’ve heard great things about Dr. Cinik and he was almost recommended by our community, but his packages go against our values. That said, Bhatti and Yaman are both very solid surgeons.

Never take what one person says as gospel, not even mine. Do your own research, spend sometime on our forum and look up real patient reviews. No body is going to give you the answers you need to research for yourself.

Strange, I used this forum to view and search for results of Demirsoy patients.

Bhatti does not have a good reputation on other forums and I've seen some terrible results on here. The way his results are defended by the moderators lead me to believe that this forum is in some way affiliated to Bhatti, which I find disheartening.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Stephan2000 said:

Can you explain what exactly from his package goes against the values? I'm not criticizing your decision, I just want to know the facts to make my own decision. 

Also, I'm interested in general about the criteria used when recommending a doctor by this site. Can you please explain or point me to a page/document where this is explained?

Thanks!

Well, the fact that he has packages where he has absolutely zero involvement doesn't sit right with the community. If you look up "potential recommendation of Dr. Cinik" on this forum you will see that the community voted against his participation. This is how our community and recommendations differ from others. Our community places a doctor for potential recommendation and the collective wisdom of the forum get's a vote. If the overwhelming vote is no, than we will not move forward with the recommendation. Our process is transparent and open for all to join and participate.

Below is a link of how a physician is chosen.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/our-hair-restoration-physicians.asp

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Well, the fact that he has packages where he has absolutely zero involvement doesn't sit right with the community. If you look up "potential recommendation of Dr. Cinik" on this forum you will see that the community voted against his participation. This is how our community and recommendations differ from others. Our community places a doctor for potential recommendation and the collective wisdom of the forum get's a vote. If the overwhelming vote is no, than we will not move forward with the recommendation. Our process is transparent and open for all to join and participate.

Below is a link of how a physician is chosen.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/our-hair-restoration-physicians.asp

Hi Melvin,

With all respect, I think you are contradicting with yourself. This is what you wrote to the topic "potential recommendation of Dr. Cinik"

I can understand that you don't recommend his clinic, but as I read your comments, I believe you recommend him as surgeon for operations in which he is involved. And he has packages which offers his active involvement in FUE operations. What is the problem here?

I had two hair transplants with Dr.cinik total of 7900 grafts for the front, temples and crown area. I'm very happy with my fist results and my second one so far, it has been 2 months since my second hair transplant. Here are some pictures.20190428_014759.thumb.jpg.a22d58bdbe661644a60cdd66ffcdc641.jpg

IMG_20190516_132617.jpg

IMG-20190614-WA0028.jpeg

IMG-20190614-WA0031.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello bigjab. I notice from the pictures you posted you have still plenty of hair you want to hold onto . If you dont want to risk side effects associated with medication there are many great ways to help to strengthen and maintain and even regrow your weaker hair .

Aloe Vera organic , Which you can drink or massage into your scalp.  Great for hair .   Biotion in the form of capsules. Check out HAIRFLUENCE which have great tablets that are packed with all the nutrients thats required for great hair. Folic acid is another great  addition to maintain your hair. 

I hope this helps....All the best.

.......Paddy.....

1 hour ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello bigjab. I notice from the pictures you posted you have still plenty of hair you want to hold onto . If you dont want to risk side effects associated with medication there are many great ways to help to strengthen and maintain and even regrow your weaker hair .

Aloe Vera organic , Which you can drink or massage into your scalp.  Great for hair .   Biotion in the form of capsules. Check out HAIRFLUENCE which have great tablets that are packed with all the nutrients thats required for great hair. Folic acid is another great  addition to maintain your hair. 

I hope this helps....All the best.

.......Paddy.....

Thanks for that paddy your a saint I’m going to look into these as your right I do have good hair that I want to keep and strengthen but the strong dht blockers arnt for me due to side effects what are your views on ketoconazole shampoo?such as nizorol bud as a topical dht blocker as I believe not much goes systemic from this.

4 hours ago, Adrian said:

I had two hair transplants with Dr.cinik total of 7900 grafts for the front, temples and crown area. I'm very happy with my fist results and my second one so far, it has been 2 months since my second hair transplant. Here are some pictures.20190428_014759.thumb.jpg.a22d58bdbe661644a60cdd66ffcdc641.jpg

IMG_20190516_132617.jpg

IMG-20190614-WA0028.jpeg

IMG-20190614-WA0031.jpeg

Very good results bud absolutely brilliant I bet your chuffed to bits lad 👍🏼

10 hours ago, Viktory said:

After examining more than 50 clinics throughout Europe for a whole year, I chose Dr. Cinik and I was happy.  Attitude, professionalism, service, and the result is simply fantastic!

Can I ask you what package you went for dude? 

22 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I haven’t seen any patient posted results for Dr. Demirsoy, I’ve heard great things about Dr. Cinik and he was almost recommended by our community, but his packages go against our values. That said, Bhatti and Yaman are both very solid surgeons.

Never take what one person says as gospel, not even mine. Do your own research, spend sometime on our forum and look up real patient reviews. No body is going to give you the answers you need to research for yourself.

Thanks for your feedback bud 👍🏼 The research continues.

On 7/3/2019 at 4:29 PM, s14a said:

Strange, I used this forum to view and search for results of Demirsoy patients.

Bhatti does not have a good reputation on other forums and I've seen some terrible results on here. The way his results are defended by the moderators lead me to believe that this forum is in some way affiliated to Bhatti, which I find disheartening.

I don't think so there is any bias towards Dr.Bhatti here. I had a HT with him and got a good result. I think he is a really skilled surgeon, performing 80 % of the task himself. At my post as well, I found people criticizing his work , so I don't think so there is any favoritism here. In the end I got a good result. It's all about what is your expectation are from the procedure. 

5 hours ago, Bigjab said:

Thanks for that paddy your a saint I’m going to look into these as your right I do have good hair that I want to keep and strengthen but the strong dht blockers arnt for me due to side effects what are your views on ketoconazole shampoo?such as nizorol bud as a topical dht blocker as I believe not much goes systemic from this.

Hello Bigjab. Yes its very important to keep your scalp clean and free from a build of dryness as this can restrict badly needed blood flow to your grafts on your scalp.

Nizoral shampoo is excellent at kepping dryness on your scalp at bay a couple of times a week . Make sure to use a good shampoo and conditoner in between that is not hard on your hair. Even Baby shampoo is really good and not hard on your hair at all. For conditinor after you wash your hair towel dry your hair first and put a  good conditioner into your hair and leave for 3 to 5 minutes to lock that moisture into your hair and this will help it from drying out. Wash out with luke warm water. Hot water is not good for your hair and this dries it out .

Drinking Green Tea can be a natural way to block DHT also . 

.............Paddy..........

• Like 1

9 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello Bigjab. Yes its very important to keep your scalp clean and free from a build of dryness as this can restrict badly needed blood flow to your grafts on your scalp.

Nizoral shampoo is excellent at kepping dryness on your scalp at bay a couple of times a week . Make sure to use a good shampoo and conditoner in between that is not hard on your hair. Even Baby shampoo is really good and not hard on your hair at all. For conditinor after you wash your hair towel dry your hair first and put a  good conditioner into your hair and leave for 3 to 5 minutes to lock that moisture into your hair and this will help it from drying out. Wash out with luke warm water. Hot water is not good for your hair and this dries it out .

Drinking Green Tea can be a natural way to block DHT also . 

.............Paddy..........

Thanks for that paddy 👍🏼 Hope your well mate and yes I know the steps I need to do now to try and get my existing hair in tip top condition can I also ask you is it compulsory to use finasteride and minoxidil after a hair transplant as I see a lot of people doing this and if not what would be the repercussions on not using both? One again thanks for all your help and wisdom bud 🙏🏻

I definitely recommend Dr. Cinik, he was one of the key people of COSMEDICA success which is known as one of the best HT clinics in Istanbul lead by Dr. Acar.

His representatives very informative and the exclusive package is outstanding with no rate differences between scalp and beard hair if needed.

I am actually going to have my final HT with him in August after extensive research about affordable honest Turkish HT clinics.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

13 minutes ago, HARIRI said:

I definitely recommend Dr. Cinik, he was one of the key people of COSMEDICA success which is known as one of the best HT clinics in Istanbul lead by Dr. Acar.

His representatives very informative and the exclusive package is outstanding with no rate differences between scalp and beard hair if needed.

I am actually going to have my final HT with him in August after extensive research about affordable honest Turkish HT clinics.

Thanks for your opinion mate what’s your opinion on cinik having 6-8 patients a day? And the fact that it’s heavily tech run that’s the only thing that’s pushing me more towards dr demirsoy as he only has one patient per day and performs incisions and extractions himself 

14 hours ago, Bigjab said:

Thanks for that paddy 👍🏼 Hope your well mate and yes I know the steps I need to do now to try and get my existing hair in tip top condition can I also ask you is it compulsory to use finasteride and minoxidil after a hair transplant as I see a lot of people doing this and if not what would be the repercussions on not using both? One again thanks for all your help and wisdom bud 🙏🏻

Hello Bigjab. No its not compulsory to use medication at all for your HT. Believe it or not,  many patients do not use medication especially older patients. Medication will not do anything for your newly transplanted hair as that will grow and get stronger over a period of time anyway.

You only take medication to strenghten the hair and help maintain your hair thats not transplanted. But as you are well aware medicatìon can have considerable side effects for some.  When you stop taking the medication if your health circumstances change later in life your back to square one. You may lose that hair anyway.  So in my opinion for the long term without any major health risks you are much safer to use Biotin along with Aloe Vera which are well known for strenghtening your hair from the roots .Multivitamins from HAIRFLUENCE are especially formulated with multivitamins including folic acid to maintain and strengthen your existing hair also indroduce Saw Palmatto and use Nizoral shampoo to keep your scalp clean for that blood flow and vital oxygen around your scalp  . Maybe drink green tea also which blocks DHT.  Live a reasonable healthy lifestyle especially before and after your HT and you will see outstanding results as much as anyone taking medication would.

All the best Bigjab.

......Paddy.......

3 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello Bigjab. No its not compulsory to use medication at all for your HT. Believe it or not,  many patients do not use medication especially older patients. Medication will not do anything for your newly transplanted hair as that will grow and get stronger over a period of time anyway.

You only take medication to strenghten the hair and help maintain your hair thats not transplanted. But as you are well aware medicatìon can have considerable side effects for some.  When you stop taking the medication if your health circumstances change later in life your back to square one. You may lose that hair anyway.  So in my opinion for the long term without any major health risks you are much safer to use Biotin along with Aloe Vera which are well known for strenghtening your hair from the roots .Multivitamins from HAIRFLUENCE are especially formulated with multivitamins including folic acid to maintain and strengthen your existing hair also indroduce Saw Palmatto and use Nizoral shampoo to keep your scalp clean for that blood flow and vital oxygen around your scalp  . Maybe drink green tea also which blocks DHT.  Live a reasonable healthy lifestyle especially before and after your HT and you will see outstanding results as much as anyone taking medication would.

All the best Bigjab.

......Paddy.......

Thanks buddy for that! I’m going to follow that to the T! Thanks for all the help I’m really grateful brother 👍🏼🙏🏻

Your very welcome Bigjab. If we can block the DHT as much as possible NATURALLY  and strenghten and maintain the hair from the roots inside the scalp thats what its all about. There are other ideas the list goes on. Even massaging your scalp to increase bloodflow can make a difference.

.......Paddy......

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 12:14 AM, alex79 said:

Hi Melvin,

With all respect, I think you are contradicting with yourself. This is what you wrote to the topic "potential recommendation of Dr. Cinik"

I can understand that you don't recommend his clinic, but as I read your comments, I believe you recommend him as surgeon for operations in which he is involved. And he has packages which offers his active involvement in FUE operations. What is the problem here?

Are you a rep for cinik? You only post on threads which mention his name.

On 7/2/2019 at 6:20 AM, alex79 said:

As far as I know Cinik accepts max 4 patients to open channels...

So he accepts 4 patients max where he creates incisions and up to another 6 where the techs do the incisions or the DHI team performs the whole surgery?

58 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Are you a rep for cinik? You only post on threads which mention his name.

Rep not at all, fan definitely.... I have had 2 life changing operations with him. Actually I am considering a third one to fill in the crown so I keep following his threads .

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 7/4/2019 at 12:14 AM, alex79 said:

Hi Melvin,

The problem is that the overwhelming majority do not feel comfortable with this practice. Therefore, we could not in good faith continue the recommendation process. If you look on the thread the community voted no. Although, I do feel he’s a good surgeon and gets good results, we handle our recommendations as a democracy. It was a yes for me, but a no from the community.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
On 7/11/2019 at 6:31 AM, natdylan01 said:

Melvin,

I am not sure weather you have something towards Dr. Cinik or not, but I had a FUE transplant over two years ago and having deem good results. I believe that you are conflicting yourself with your previews posts. 

I have nothing against Dr. Cinik, I’m simply stating what the community had against his practices. It’s not me personally, but the majority of users on this forum. 

View my thread

I am a big believer in Dr. Cinik work as in fact I booked a surgery with him on 22 August and have been waiting for the right time and right surgeon since my hairline repair with Dr. Rahal back on August 2011. I am quite disappointed that Cinik wasn't recommended here. In my opinion and experience in Turkey HT industry, he is way better than Dr. Resul Yaman in terms of reputation and documented results. I think voting should be in poll basis and not only in some few comments from members with agendas. His results speaks louder that words and his technician team is not part time basis like other clinics. Its just some members are freaked from some doctors who do not charge per graft. 

Anyways I will posting my results in monthly basis soon. God bless you and best wishes in your future Hair Transplant surgery.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]