Help needed! Dr resul Yaman, Dr emrah cinik or Demirsoy

Bigjab

Hey guys basically here looking for some advice I’ve been loosing my hair for the last 5 years I’m now 25 hair is really thin I’ve contacted countless clinics but I just can’t make my mind up who to go with it’s a complete mind field of good reviews, bad reviews, alleged fake reviews. My gut feeling is to go with Dr resul Yaman for some reason since the bad reviews I’ve seen he gave one his money back and the other another free hair transplant I will attach pics let me know your opinions guys? 👍🏼 

ADDB3A12-D415-4B2C-8C04-2A785D10634A.jpeg

CC1189F5-DAC3-4012-96DC-2E4DC78858BD.jpeg

12A73625-2330-4273-A8CC-98F1333D48EA.jpeg

12FF5A95-D438-4670-AFB3-0A29F3A8AB09.jpeg

C8D5E2A2-3E08-4D24-A4A6-C572250EE6BE.jpeg

96796042-2901-4736-98B6-BF5CC6A2E256.jpeg

34BF76C1-0D05-4A03-8E5B-D9A4EA048A8A.jpeg

You can’t tell me every hair Transplant surgeon has not had a case of poor growth? And in his cases he was fair with the patients I’ve seen it on other reviews where the surgeons will not accept liability and then the patients are left with shit looking hair and no chance to fix the problem what I’m saying is the bad reviews I’ve seen from him he was fair with the patients giving one their money back and the other another hair transplant free of charge of course 

@Jhonny I believe you booked with Dr Demirsoy coming up in sept 2019

@Bigjab Jhonny's insight is your best bet as I personally can assure you he is an avid researcher :)  and made his decision to go with Dr Demirsoy after months of deep analysis considering all aspects of HT process. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

@Jhonny I believe you booked with Dr Demirsoy coming up in sept 2019

@Bigjab Jhonny's insight is your best bet as I personally can assure you he is an avid researcher :)  and made his decision to go with Dr Demirsoy after months of deep analysis considering all aspects of HT process. 

Thank you for that mate 👍🏼

I forgot the user who said, "Don't plan on having it fail, plan to use a doc who you think will succeed" when there was talk of a "guaranteed minimum" number of hairs that survive, as opposed to using a doc who didn't have such guarantees.

I saw good results on cinik since I had some reservations recommending before I looked into it (I won't go into why here), but my reservations were absolved. I think I also have a favorable view on demirsoy from prior reviews. I don't have an opinion on yasul.

Your decision should not be on who will pay[?!] you for a bad result, but who you think has best chance of success. Absolutely no doc can guarantee your HT will be good (I've had long conversations about this), and a money back guarantee is at least comforting, but it should come AFTER you compare doc's skills assuming everything else is equal. If one is better without a guarantee, I would go with that one. Like I said, two I am familiar with and would say are good financial (cost and value) options with a good track record of results. Own your decision. Don't feel pressured to pick one your gut doesn't want. You should feel like you're picking a doc, not settling for one 

Best of luck.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

51 minutes ago, Lennney said:

I forgot the user who said, "Don't plan on having it fail, plan to use a doc who you think will succeed" when there was talk of a "guaranteed minimum" number of hairs that survive, as opposed to using a doc who didn't have such guarantees.

I saw good results on cinik since I had some reservations recommending before I looked into it (I won't go into why here), but my reservations were absolved. I think I also have a favorable view on demirsoy from prior reviews. I don't have an opinion on yasul.

Your decision should not be on who will pay[?!] you for a bad result, but who you think has best chance of success. Absolutely no doc can guarantee your HT will be good (I've had long conversations about this), and a money back guarantee is at least comforting, but it should come AFTER you compare doc's skills assuming everything else is equal. If one is better without a guarantee, I would go with that one. Like I said, two I am familiar with and would say are good financial (cost and value) options with a good track record of results. Own your decision. Don't feel pressured to pick one your gut doesn't want. You should feel like you're picking a doc, not settling for one 

Best of luck.

Thanks for that bud put things into perspective you know how it is I just want it done but also don’t want to fuck up and waste all my donor hairs I’ve been researching for months now and just when I think I’m happy with who I want to do my hair Transplant I will come across something that makes me think otherwise it’s so frustrating people seem to be swaying more towards demirsoy by the looks of things and his work is brilliant although I have still seen a bad result from him on this forum it looks like I need to keep doing my research until I make my mind up.

7 hours ago, Bigjab said:

You can’t tell me every hair Transplant surgeon has not had a case of poor growth? And in his cases he was fair with the patients I’ve seen it on other reviews where the surgeons will not accept liability and then the patients are left with shit looking hair and no chance to fix the problem what I’m saying is the bad reviews I’ve seen from him he was fair with the patients giving one their money back and the other another hair transplant free of charge of course 

It’s already been elaborated on but refunds and being fair when a doctor messes up isn’t much good when you only have so many hairs available in the donor! 

Choose the doctor who you feel gives the best and most consistent work. From what I’ve seen that’s Demirsoy. 

6 minutes ago, s14a said:

It’s already been elaborated on but refunds and being fair when a doctor messes up isn’t much good when you only have so many hairs available in the donor! 

Choose the doctor who you feel gives the best and most consistent work. From what I’ve seen that’s Demirsoy. 

Cheers bud 👍🏼 The 2 I have narrowed it down to are demirsoy and bhatti just need to have a think on it I appreciate the help guys btw! 👌🏼

Hi, 

I have had my 2 FUE HT with Dr. Cinik. I am quite satisfied with my results and the professionalism of Cinik, who is, I believe, as accountable as above mentioned surgeons. Whatever clink you choose, I wish you good luck and the best results.

On 6/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, Bigjab said:

Cheers bud 👍🏼 The 2 I have narrowed it down to are demirsoy and bhatti just need to have a think on it I appreciate the help guys btw! 👌🏼

I believe Bhatti has a number of paid representatives on here. Good luck with your research!

11 hours ago, alex79 said:

Hi, 

I have had my 2 FUE HT with Dr. Cinik. I am quite satisfied with my results and the professionalism of Cinik, who is, I believe, as accountable as above mentioned surgeons. Whatever clink you choose, I wish you good luck and the best results.

Thanks for your feedback bud I’ve been looking into cinik as he’s got some good results and also a very appealing price the only thing that worry’s me is the number of patients per day he operates on up to 10 day I’ve been reading can I ask you which package you opted for? As I was looking into his DHI package.

9 hours ago, s14a said:

I believe Bhatti has a number of paid representatives on here. Good luck with your research!

Thanks mate I’m still none the wiser was looking into dr Yaman but seen 2 bad results but also some good results with bad donor scarring which worries me. Then was looking into demirsoy but he’s also got bad results and also I’ve reached out to him via email and no reply all others were quick to get back at me :/ thanks bud 👍🏼

17 minutes ago, Bigjab said:

Thanks mate I’m still none the wiser was looking into dr Yaman but seen 2 bad results but also some good results with bad donor scarring which worries me. Then was looking into demirsoy but he’s also got bad results and also I’ve reached out to him via email and no reply all others were quick to get back at me :/ thanks bud 👍🏼

Can you show me some of Demirsoy's bad results? I've seen quite a few from Bhatti recently but I think the threads have been removed now. 

10 minutes ago, s14a said:

Can you show me some of Demirsoy's bad results? I've seen quite a few from Bhatti recently but I think the threads have been removed now. 

shouldn’t a have said results I meant result* that’s the only one I can find which actually makes me think of going with him more than the others due to Yaman’s being quite bad poor growth results Can I ask you how you was in contact with demirsoy? Was it through WhatsApp or email?

6 minutes ago, Bigjab said:

shouldn’t a have said results I meant result* that’s the only one I can find which actually makes me think of going with him more than the others due to Yaman’s being quite bad poor growth results Can I ask you how you was in contact with demirsoy? Was it through WhatsApp or email?

Fair enough, I don't think it's that bad.

I made contact via email but believe they are currently closed for holidays. They have a very honest and ethical approach which speaks volumes from the posts and threads I've read.

12 minutes ago, s14a said:

Fair enough, I don't think it's that bad.

I made contact via email but believe they are currently closed for holidays. They have a very honest and ethical approach which speaks volumes from the posts and threads I've read.

I agree it is not that bad everything seems to be swaying me more towards him by the looks of things. When is your hair transplant? How many grafts have you been estimated? Sorry for all the questions bud you know how it is 😂 just wanna know every little detail haha

I had it last week, 4265 grafts - I'll make a post down the line when I've some progress under my belt. One thing I found helpful was looking for people who had similar hairloss to myself and viewing their results from the Dr to see realistic expectations. 

Demirsoy mainly has German/Austrian clients i'm told so there are a lot of posts on non english speaking forums, for example:

https://www.alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=31&SQ=&

Everyones situation is different, definitely do a lot of research on doctors and take it all in before making your decision.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, s14a said:

I had it last week, 4265 grafts - I'll make a post down the line when I've some progress under my belt. One thing I found helpful was looking for people who had similar hairloss to myself and viewing their results from the Dr to see realistic expectations. 

Demirsoy mainly has German/Austrian clients i'm told so there are a lot of posts on non english speaking forums, for example:

https://www.alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=31&SQ=&

Everyones situation is different, definitely do a lot of research on doctors and take it all in before making your decision.

Thanks for that mate 👍🏼 All the best with your growth now just a waiting game 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bigjab said:

Thanks for your feedback bud I’ve been looking into cinik as he’s got some good results and also a very appealing price the only thing that worry’s me is the number of patients per day he operates on up to 10 day I’ve been reading can I ask you which package you opted for? As I was looking into his DHI package.

As far as I know Cinik accepts max 4 patients to open channels...

7 hours ago, alex79 said:

As far as I know Cinik accepts max 4 patients to open channels...

Okay mate thanks for feedback I’ve still got to make my mind up who I’m going with which package did you choose with dr cinik if you don’t mind me asking bud?

@Bigjab I just sent you a PM but I'll sort of copy/paste that message here to help others.

Anyway, as my friend @HLPToronto said I made an extensive research and I am a sort of mental when it comes to chose the best product or Dr.

- Demirsoy, 80%+ of the cases present on here, turkish, german, italian forums are positive to very positive. He does one patient per day and perform himself the most critical parts of the surgery. Great communication with his patient advisor. Affordable. Contacted about 15 former patients privately, 14 gave an extremely positive feedback.

- Bhatti, I almost went with him but lack of communication and his very bad attitude in his replies made me wait. Very low density in most of his cases. Too many marketing users everywhere, it looks all made up. Similar cost to Demirsoy.

- Yaman, similar cost of the above two, very incosistent, some good job, many other bad results. He is a gamble. Can't remember if he performs the surgery about himself.

Being a member of IAHRS or other associations from my understanding is just bullshit. To be members they have to pay a fee. What's the point? Being able to go to a conference once on every blue moon. On my opinion, it's purely marketing.

Cinik, is one of those chep bets you can make. He is a gamble exactly like Erdogan but a least cheaper.

If you are extremely tight on budget, maybe. I hate tech clinics so I am against it.

I am not saying Demirsoy is the n. 1, in my opinion he is the n.1 in that price range. There are many other great surgeons that charge 5times more though.

At the end of the day, my opinion is that the surgery is nothing astronomical, it's a pretty straight forward procedure, simple I would say. That is why I can't justify clinics like Hasson & Wong charging about 8times more than Demirsoy....what for!? I felt very offended when i got their quotation!!! They are good but honestly It is a mistery to me why patients go to them paying that price...

Other thing, if a Doctor is recognised on this website/forum, it doesn't mean he's good if you know what I mean. Do your research, speak to real patients, that's the way.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

@Bigjab I just sent you a PM but I'll sort of copy/paste that message here to help others.

Anyway, as my friend @HLPToronto said I made an extensive research and I am a sort of mental when it comes to chose the best product or Dr.

- Demirsoy, 80%+ of the cases present on here, turkish, german, italian forums are positive to very positive. He does one patient per day and perform himself the most critical parts of the surgery. Great communication with his patient advisor. Affordable. Contacted about 15 former patients privately, 14 gave an extremely positive feedback.

- Bhatti, I almost went with him but lack of communication and his very bad attitude in his replies made me wait. Very low density in most of his cases. Too many marketing users everywhere, it looks all made up. Similar cost to Demirsoy.

- Yaman, similar cost of the above two, very incosistent, some good job, many other bad results. He is a gamble. Can't remember if he performs the surgery about himself.

Being a member of IAHRS or other associations from my understanding is just bullshit. To be members they have to pay a fee. What's the point? Being able to go to a conference once on every blue moon. On my opinion, it's purely marketing.

Cinik, is one of those chep bets you can make. He is a gamble exactly like Erdogan but a least cheaper.

If you are extremely tight on budget, maybe. I hate tech clinics so I am against it.

I am not saying Demirsoy is the n. 1, in my opinion he is the n.1 in that price range. There are many other great surgeons that charge 5times more though.

At the end of the day, my opinion is that the surgery is nothing astronomical, it's a pretty straight forward procedure, simple I would say. That is why I can't justify clinics like Hasson & Wong charging about 8times more than Demirsoy....what for!? I felt very offended when i got their quotation!!! They are good but honestly It is a mistery to me why patients go to them paying that price...

Other thing, if a Doctor is recognised on this website/forum, it doesn't mean he's good if you know what I mean. Do your research, speak to real patients, that's the way.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Your a saint! Once again thanks for the info brother so glad I started this post learnt and took in so much I’m just grateful 👍🏼🙏🏻

• Like 1

• Administrators

I haven’t seen any patient posted results for Dr. Demirsoy, I’ve heard great things about Dr. Cinik and he was almost recommended by our community, but his packages go against our values. That said, Bhatti and Yaman are both very solid surgeons.

Never take what one person says as gospel, not even mine. Do your own research, spend sometime on our forum and look up real patient reviews. No body is going to give you the answers you need to research for yourself.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

44 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I haven’t seen any patient posted results for Dr. Demirsoy, I’ve heard great things about Dr. Cinik and he was almost recommended by our community, but his packages go against our values. That said, Bhatti and Yaman are both very solid surgeons.

Never take what one person says as gospel, not even mine. Do your own research, spend sometime on our forum and look up real patient reviews. No body is going to give you the answers you need to research for yourself.

Can you explain what exactly from his package goes against the values? I'm not criticizing your decision, I just want to know the facts to make my own decision. 

Also, I'm interested in general about the criteria used when recommending a doctor by this site. Can you please explain or point me to a page/document where this is explained?

Thanks!

• Like 1