Hair transplant experience

yes it was a wonderful experienced having vera clinic for my hair transplantation,started with heaven the agent,she communicate very polite and clear and detailed . .started when i landed in turkey i found out vera clinic facilities is amazing..from the driver who send me in the hotel very helpful..the nurses,,technician as well is very polite and kind...they assist me even the time i have to take out my jacket..the doctors is so professionals they will tell whats all gonna be happened during surgery ..the 2 translator doaa and madj has a great job..they will translate detailed during the surgery . .they're
always help and assistance . .this clinic is well organized,,with this amazing experienced i highly recommend vera clinic the best clinic in turkey....

I’m seeing a lot of posts lately from a legend patients from this clinic claiming to have an outstanding experience an excellent results. The one thing that they all have in common is that nobody is showing photos. So are you all genuine patients? Or is this the clinic spamming the community in order to promote themselves?

While I like to try to give members the benefit of the doubt,  nobody is going to believe this is a genuine experience if you don’t actually share surgical details and post photos. And considering how many have posted recently, it really looks like spam. Maybe you’ll get these reviews listed in the search engines, I want to people click on them and see the replies, nobody will believe they are real.    In fact, it might even make the clinic look bad because anyone who has to create fake reviews to promote them selves may not be doing top-notch hair transplant surgery. 

If you are genuine, come back and post some photos and share actual surgical details. 

Bill