Advice Needed

Hello, everyone. Need some advice. Hope you can help.

38. Diffuse thinning over top. Donor area seems good. Haven't started finasteride because my wife and I are trying for a baby. Thinning isn't quite visible due to daily use of concealers (Mane spray, Jamie Stevens fibres, Toppik fibres, Bouffe thickening spray). I HATE using them, and I am constantly worried that they are noticeable, but I am entirely dependent on them. I wouldn't go out without them. I hate being under bright light, and I get disproportionately angry when the wind is so strong that it moves my hair! 

Like many of you, hairloss consumes my life. It is constantly on my mind. It affects my decisions, my happiness and my mood. I once read someone who said that a bad incident caused them to "lose their smile". That's how I feel about hairloss. I still have good days, and there are things that make me happy, but I don't feel true, carefree happiness the way I used to.

I feel like I need to do something, but I don't know what. My options:

1) Buzzcut. I've never had one. I would love to buzz my hair and like it, but I'm worried that my hair will look thin and patchy, and my thinning will be revealed, so I can't hide it any longer. What's the worst that could happen? I wouldn't want to leave the house, and I'd have to spend months waiting for it to grow back, looking very awkward and unsightly during the inbetween stage.

2) Transplant. In 2016 and 2017, I went to a couple of clinics in London (Maitland, The Private Clinic) and Glasgow. Each clinic said that they wouldn't advise me to get one (at the time). Plus, I'm diffuse, so I would run the risk of shock loss. I'm not opposed to a transplant, but I'm concerned that my expectations aren't realistic. I don't want coverage or the illusion of density - I want density. If true density was a given, I'd get a transplant tomorrow. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case.

3) Buzzcut and SMP. As I said above, I'm worried that a buzzcut would look thin and patchy, so perhaps SMP would make it look more even? My issue is that, if I grew my hair, I don't like the idea of lots of black dots being visible between the hairs.  

4) PRP. Part of me thinks this sounds good, but when I look at online results, I don't see many impressive cases with before-and-after shots that are noticeably different. The best ones have a slight improvement. That's it.

Any thoughts?