amazing result with vera clinic

Hi everyone I want to share my experience with Vera clinic for hair transplant and I want to tell you that it was nice to travel to turkey and greeting was good hotel was 5 star pick up and drop service was very nice and easy and hospital was good and not far from hotel staff was lovely and co operative and
My treatment done in a very professional way and after operation treatment and medicine and follow up was very good and now it’s 12 month now and I have lot of hair and I’m satisfied with their services and I would recommend others to get their treatment from Vera clinic thanks

Definitely comes across as fake. Lack of photos, and the fact that three other threads (two of which are duplicates of this one!) for the same clinic have popped up in short time, with pretty much the same formula, all seems like a rather desparate attempt by somebody to promote that said clinic.

1 hour ago, LeftHook said:

Definitely comes across as fake. Lack of photos, and the fact that three other threads (two of which are duplicates of this one!) for the same clinic have popped up in short time, with pretty much the same formula, all seems like a rather desparate attempt by somebody to promote that said clinic.

I've just reported the thread. I'm surprised the duplicates weren't removed by now. It's well over 24 hours. 

Malik,

Thanks for posting however, please only post one topic with your experience and not three. The fact that you posted multiple times and only provided general information with no pictures does come across as promotional rather than genuine. Now, if you are a genuine patient, congratulations. But I encourage you to share a detailed account of your actual experience along with photos showing the results. As they say, a picture is worth 1000 words. 

Bill