Can RT1640 Reverse Hair Loss?

• Administrators

Have you guys heard about RT1640? If so what are your guys thoughts is this it or 💩

Can RT1640 Reverse Hair Loss

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

RT 1640 is an interesting compound made of minoxidil, cyclosporine A and a newly formulated compound called RT175. lled RT175. RT175 is supposed to promote the recruitment and differentiation of follicular stem cells. The three drugs act on different pathways in hair regeneration  synergistically to promote the growth and maintenance of hair in men and women with androgenic alopecia. Interestingly enough, the hair grows back with RT1640 in the color that you had before it turned gray and fell out. 

Ofcourse RT stands our for River Town, which is a startup pharmaceutical company founded in 2015. The results seem too good to be true. They did FDA sanctioned studies on 600 participants and from my understanding they are raising funds for a phase 2 trial, if not already in one. I guess in theory, having three compounds working together is fantastic. However, only time will tell if this becomes the next big thing or not. I came to realize not to get too excited too early, as hair physiology is quite a complex matter. 

• Like 2

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram