Dr Eibi Iniekio - Chiswick Hair Clinic

Hello,

I am 31 years old and 3 on the Norwood Scale, with thick hair everywhere else. I have not used any hair re-growth treatement so far. I am researching hair transplant surgeons for an approx 1800 graft procedure. I'm based in London so ideally looking for a UK-based surgeon, but I'd also be open to other areas of Europe if they were the right choice, particularly Belgium (easy transport via Eurostar) and Turkey (cheap).

I recently had a consultation with Dr Eibi Iniekio from Chiswick Hair Clinic and was very impressed, but I can't find any information about him on these forums. Does anyone have any experiences with him?

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Charlie25 said:

Hello,

I am 31 years old and 3 on the Norwood Scale, with thick hair everywhere else. I have not used any hair re-growth treatement so far. I am researching hair transplant surgeons for an approx 1800 graft procedure. I'm based in London so ideally looking for a UK-based surgeon, but I'd also be open to other areas of Europe if they were the right choice, particularly Belgium (easy transport via Eurostar) and Turkey (cheap).

I recently had a consultation with Dr Eibi Iniekio from Chiswick Hair Clinic and was very impressed, but I can't find any information about him on these forums. Does anyone have any experiences with him?

Thanks in advance.

I would give the UK a miss if I were you ,mostly a bunch of chancers who do not know what they are doing, with maybe 2-3 noticeable exceptions but they are not cheap . Dr Ball who works in London and Portsmouth seems to produce good work check him out. Dr Keser in Turkey is the cream of the crop ithere, does most of the work himself and not techs ,definitely worth looking into if you are looking to get 2000 grafts or less, about 3.5 euros a graft I believe. Good you seem open to travel just research more the Belgium Docs etc, but beware as I said the  UK is way behind in the hair transplant field.  

Thank you, this is useful information. I had no idea the UK was considered to be way behind in the hair transplant field.

Thank you for the recommendation of Dr Keser. I have emailed him asking for more information. I notice he's not in the Recommended Physicians list though. Are there any others you'd recommend looking at who aren't on that list?

Thanks Baldrick101 - Was your research based on people's results from posts on this forum?

Actually Dr Iniekio also advised me to avoid Harley Street as I'd be paying for their massive overheads. His clinic is a small private one.

I've sent initial enquiries to doctors in Belgium - Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Feriduni and Dr Lupanzula.

Hi @Charlie25

How are you?

You have received some good feedback from fellow members thus far. 

Dr Ball is a great option if your are considering the UK. The Belgian Doctors that you have mentioned are amongst the best in their field so no doubt you will receive some very interesting and useful recommendations from them. 

Wishing you the best of luck.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi

I am literally on the same page as you!

HAd a consultation with Dr Iniekio a few weeks ago and it went really well.

I am just struggling to find any reviews on hair forums!

What do you think you will do?

@Raphael84 Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad I found this forum because otherwise I probably would have picked any doctor in Harley Street. I now realise how much research is required. I haven't really looked into Dr Ball's work yet. I must say I'm put off by the fact that I'd have to pay for a consultation. Do you think he's on a par with the Belgian doctors? I'm also very interested in Dr Keser and Dr Pekiner as I probably only need an 1800 graft procedure to restore the hairline.

@heirseeker Strange! There seems to be nothing on Dr Iniekio. I was very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge, but I'm nervous about going with a surgeon not well known or recommended on this forum. I'm going to do some more research and get quotes from all the surgeons I'm considering. What did you think?

7 minutes ago, Charlie25 said:

@Raphael84 Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad I found this forum because otherwise I probably would have picked any doctor in Harley Street. I now realise how much research is required. I haven't really looked into Dr Ball's work yet. I must say I'm put off by the fact that I'd have to pay for a consultation. Do you think he's on a par with the Belgian doctors? I'm also very interested in Dr Keser and Dr Pekiner as I probably only need an 1800 graft procedure to restore the hairline.

@heirseeker Strange! There seems to be nothing on Dr Iniekio. I was very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge, but I'm nervous about going with a surgeon not well known or recommended on this forum. I'm going to do some more research and get quotes from all the surgeons I'm considering. What did you think?

Same! I had 3 consultations in london and his stood out. He was one of the only ones who does the procedure himself too which I liked just a shame there aren't many reviews here. How many FUE procedures does he do a year on average do you know?

The clinic doesn't even have any google reviews either 

On 6/27/2019 at 12:09 AM, Charlie25 said:

Thanks Baldrick101 - Was your research based on people's results from posts on this forum?

Actually Dr Iniekio also advised me to avoid Harley Street as I'd be paying for their massive overheads. His clinic is a small private one.

I've sent initial enquiries to doctors in Belgium - Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Feriduni and Dr Lupanzula.

No worries. If you want to meet for a coffee sometime in London you can see Dr Feriduni's work up close. Before my OP I had never seen an HT in person so was never sure what to expect.  I'm happy with the result but he is expensive. I basically lurked on the forums for a year or so following various docs and then narrowed things down to Belgium because of cost, skill, and location. I like the idea of Belgium just being 2 hours away of anything goes wrong. I then met Dr Feriduni in person and he was such a great guy I felt confident in his hands. But frankly, any of the top guys in Belgium would be a great choice. Originally Belgium was quite a bit cheaper and then a few years ago the government introduced a tax on cosmetic surgery so that jacks the price up unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, Baldrick101 said:

No worries. If you want to meet for a coffee sometime in London you can see Dr Feriduni's work up close. Before my OP I had never seen an HT in person so was never sure what to expect.  I'm happy with the result but he is expensive. I basically lurked on the forums for a year or so following various docs and then narrowed things down to Belgium because of cost, skill, and location. I like the idea of Belgium just being 2 hours away of anything goes wrong. I then met Dr Feriduni in person and he was such a great guy I felt confident in his hands. But frankly, any of the top guys in Belgium would be a great choice. Originally Belgium was quite a bit cheaper and then a few years ago the government introduced a tax on cosmetic surgery so that jacks the price up unfortunately. 

Hi

Which surgeons do you recommend I approach in Belgium?

When you say Dr Feriduni was expensive, how expensive are you talking?

12 hours ago, heirseeker said:

Hi

Which surgeons do you recommend I approach in Belgium?

When you say Dr Feriduni was expensive, how expensive are you talking?

Check out Bisanga, Lupanzula, Devroye, Feriduni in Belgium.

I'm not sure what Feriduni is charging right now as prices can change, so best to contact the office to confirm.

• 1 month later...

Had some consultations recently, most are saying that I need around 3000 grafts to cover my hairline and front third then a second procedure down the line with 2000 grafts to cover my crown.

In Turkey they are saying to do this all in one sitting but Belgian and UK clinics are saying that is a massive no no and they would never recommend doing it all in one sitting!

Prices are quite a lot though, £3 a graft plus VAT is what I am getting from Belgian and UK surgeons which is slightly over budget for me unfortunately :(

• 6 months later...

@Oliver.W My surgery is booked for the beginning of April! I decided to go with Dr Iniekio in the end because I was so impressed with his consultation, the fact that he seemed very ethical and honest and because they didn't have a sales person following up incessantly. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Charlie25 said:

@Oliver.W My surgery is booked for the beginning of April! I decided to go with Dr Iniekio in the end because I was so impressed with his consultation, the fact that he seemed very ethical and honest and because they didn't have a sales person following up incessantly. I'll let you know how it goes.

Good luck! 

Edited by heirseeker

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, L.K.1 said:

@Charlie25 How did your hair transplant with Dr Iniekio go? I’m too considering having a hair transplant done with him. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

I still haven't had it done! Unfortunately the clinic had to close for lockdown a couple of weeks before I was due to have my procedure. Waiting for the clinic to re-open so I can rearrange.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 9:29 AM, Oliver.W said:

Hello @Charlie25

Has your procedure been scheduled? I too met with Dr Iniekio so I am keen to hear your feedback

Thanks

Hi @Oliver.W sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I had my procedure 3 and a half weeks ago! I had a great experience with Dr Iniekio and his team. Very professional setup, made me feel at ease and he explained every step as he went along. I opted to have him perform the whole procedure himself.

Aftercare was good, he called me after 2 weeks to check in and answer any questions. He will be checking in again at 6 months, then I'll be going back to the clinic at 12 months for a final check up. Looking forward to the final result!

Edited by Charlie25

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Charlie25, I am looking into booking with Dr Iniekio  in the next few weeks. Would you please be open to a conversation with me about the process etc? I am terrified to be honest and could really do with speaking to somebody that has been through the process. I am a 24 year old male, I would say I am around a 5V on the Norwood Scale. Around a year ago the Kensington Hair Transplant told me I was too young for a procedure and advised I wait a few year until my hair line has stopped changing. 

Any advise on cost, timelines and procedure etc you can give would be great. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:12 PM, AlexanderHair said:

Hi @Charlie25, I am looking into booking with Dr Iniekio  in the next few weeks. Would you please be open to a conversation with me about the process etc? I am terrified to be honest and could really do with speaking to somebody that has been through the process. I am a 24 year old male, I would say I am around a 5V on the Norwood Scale. Around a year ago the Kensington Hair Transplant told me I was too young for a procedure and advised I wait a few year until my hair line has stopped changing. 

Any advise on cost, timelines and procedure etc you can give would be great. 

Thanks. 

Hi @AlexanderHair yes sure, happy to help. DM me if there's anything you'd particularly like to ask!

Hi All, I have been looking into this clinic to but struggling to find many reviews on Dr Iniekio, I am a norwood 6 and was looking to have coverage of front area only or at least see if it is possible but with so many horror stories out there it is off putting. Has anyone had their procedure done by Dr Iniekio? How did it go? What are prices roughly? Any feedback will be appreciated.