Sensitive Teste Years Later

Recedinggenes

Hey guys, I was on finasteride for a few weeks and experienced complete loss of erection and my libido.  It scared the hell out of me, then my testicle started to ache and I said no more, so I tapered off of it.

That was 4 years ago.  After a few weeks my erections and libido came back but the testicle ache and sensitivity never subsided.  Went to a urologist and he said everything looks fine just stay away from Finasteride.

Here I am today still with extreme sensitivity and was just wondering if anyone on here has the same thing going on and if they had any advice to give me?

Thanks 

I wish I had something helpful to offer here. I had some similar symptoms, and they’ve lessened over the last 1.5 - 2 years since stopping fin, but haven’t completely subsided. 

Has your pain diminished at all? Hopefully it will resolve with more time. 

On a separate note, how has your hair loss been since then? Considering a transplant? 

10 hours ago, yesplease said:

I wish I had something helpful to offer here. I had some similar symptoms, and they’ve lessened over the last 1.5 - 2 years since stopping fin, but haven’t completely subsided. 

Has your pain diminished at all? Hopefully it will resolve with more time. 

On a separate note, how has your hair loss been since then? Considering a transplant? 

No it hasn’t gotten any better nor worse. 

Hairloss has been slowly receding for years but I feel like it’s stopping which is great.  

Ya I actually have a consultation in a few days with a doc.  Nervous as heck lol

just wish I never took that finasteride 

8 hours ago, Recedinggenes said:

No it hasn’t gotten any better nor worse. 

Hairloss has been slowly receding for years but I feel like it’s stopping which is great.  

Ya I actually have a consultation in a few days with a doc.  Nervous as heck lol

just wish I never took that finasteride 

I hear you. I feel the same way. 

• 1 month later...

I’ve had sensitive testes off and on over the years. It started long before I took finasteride. The doc checked me out and said everything is fine. I wouldn’t worry. Just follow his instructions and I’m sure you’ll be fine.