My Hair transplant with Dr Resul Yaman

Hi everyone,

Just checking in to say I had 2910 Grafts with Resul Yaman Clinic in Istanbul 2 days ago 20th June 2019.

Everything so far going well, the clinic staff and Doctor himself was very professional and courteous and were helpful in every way.

It's abviously early days but I had my first wash this morning and will have another tomorrow before I travel back to Ireland Monday.

See pics below, fingers crossed it will start to grow now, not back to work until begining of July so praying all the redness will go and the hair will grow back to a respectable length.

Please note that I had two previous procedure s, one FUT in Ireland and another FUE in Istanbul 5years ago, got good results but wanted to go to a clinic that show amazing results, that's why I picked Resul Yaman Clinic.

Hopefully all will go well.

I'll post pics on day 10 so to show if scans and redness progress.

IMG_20190622_142707.jpg

Screenshot_20190621-223429.jpg

IMG_20190622_143001.jpg

Good luck, the redness as you should know by now ( since you've been through a previous FUE procedure ) will not completely go away until 4/5 month mark in most cases. 

If you are really lucky, might be 3rd month but yes, July is coming up in 2 weeks and your redness will be there IMO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks great so far!

I'm going to Yaman myself in october and I have had an FUE of 2000 grafts last year (done by another doctor).
I'm slighty worried about donor area, so it doesn't get over harvested.

But it seems they extracted the grafts in a good way, considering you previous transplants? :)

Hi, yeah, I was really worried about my donor area but they assured me that it would be successful.

I won't know the result really until month 5/6 when I get the full pattern.

Hairs are sprouting up already but they are still light enough at the moment. Best of luck in October 👍

Edited by Jayman45
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Great write-up 

please consider creating a patient website 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...