Hello, 

I see your point; I definitely didn't get the consultation from one clinic but several ones and made many calls and took advices from many people who already had undergone a HT (such as Matt Dominance). I do follow Joe Tillman and Dr. Bernstein as some suggested, I have for some months now. I definitely will be consulting more clinics (world famous ones) for better understanding.

The clinic I was recently contacting told me my donor holds up to 4500 grafts, and they usually resort to beard hair in case the donor area is risky to take more from. 

I did ask more about Finasteride, and I will be looking more for advice from pharmacies and local Drs. I was told it's safe to take it, and should I experience any side effect I can stop immediately. 

In any case, thank you all for showing concern and giving out advice - I am new to this forum as you all know, and I had some doubts about everything. I had way too many questions and was hesitant about the credibility of all the clinics I contacted, hence my topic here. I definitely feel more comfortable about taking decisions after asking here, as it's experienced people directly in contact with me instead of just theoretical research

I still have a year to go in case I wanted to go for HT, I'll be spending the whole time doing as much research as possible to make sure I make a decision that will make me happy 

Regards

On 6/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, lebaneseguy said:

The side effects seem to be extremely bad and highly likely to happen from what I've read. I'm not looking forward to erectile dysfunction and impotence.

Completely incorrect. You would have to be extremely unlucky to suffer side effects and in most people they are temporary. If you want to hold on to your hair, you need to take it. In your case of early MPB, it is not wise to undergo a hair transplant without it either. 

26 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Completely incorrect. You would have to be extremely unlucky to suffer side effects and in most people they are temporary. If you want to hold on to your hair, you need to take it. In your case of early MPB, it is not wise to undergo a hair transplant without it either. 

That sounds far more comforting than what I've read previously. I will be asking about it in pharmacies around anyway, I hope they have it here - I definitely need to check it out