So I'm planning on getting a hair transplant by this summer or fall and I am thinking of going with dr diep. But there is place close by me called La Hair clinic. They have a huge Instagram following but how reputable are they? Has anyone gotten great or bad results from them? Please any info from them or Dr. DIEP will be great!

Thanks 

I have only seen great results so far. They make great hairlines and the density seems great. 

LA is very expensive but if you don't mind spending extra $ , go for it

D Diep sounds like a better options, less expensive and will probably give you same or better result 

32 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

LA is very expensive but if you don't mind spending extra $ , go for it

D Diep sounds like a better options, less expensive and will probably give you same or better result 

Actually La clinic only chargers $6 per graft. and Dr. Diep charges $8.25 per graft.

Then you should send pics to get estimate on # of grafts required for your case. Both could evaluate your requirements, will quote you accordingly and will help you make a decision

I dont think you can go wrong with either.

good luck 

There have been a few LA Hair Clinic results lately (maybe 3 in the past couple months?). they all turned out good-great

I haven't heard of LA Hair Clinic, doesn't mean they're bad, but my results are from Dr. Diep. Feel free to check out my journey in my signature.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

I’ve seen some good results from LA hair clinic. The main guy, Jacques, used to work at alvi Armani as a tech so most of his skills were developed there. Their prices are decent at 6 dollars a graft. However, keep in mind that Jacques is only a PA not an MD. Not sure if this is a big deal for you. I don’t think he makes this clear on his site or IG and most people think he’s an actual doctor. Just sharing some facts

1 hour ago, jj51702 said:

I’ve seen some good results from LA hair clinic. The main guy, Jacques, used to work at alvi Armani as a tech so most of his skills were developed there. Their prices are decent at 6 dollars a graft. However, keep in mind that Jacques is only a PA not an MD. Not sure if this is a big deal for you. I don’t think he makes this clear on his site or IG and most people think he’s an actual doctor. Just sharing some facts

Oh he's not a board certified surgeon? That's important to me.

1 hour ago, Smacias15 said:

Oh he's not a board certified surgeon? That's important to me.

He is not a doctor. He is a certified physicians assistant