Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I'm planning on getting a hair transplant by this summer or fall and I am thinking of going with dr diep. But there is place close by me called La Hair clinic. They have a huge Instagram following but how reputable are they? Has anyone gotten great or bad results from them? Please any info from them or Dr. DIEP will be great!

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have only seen great results so far. They make great hairlines and the density seems great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LA is very expensive but if you don't mind spending extra $ , go for it

D Diep sounds like a better options, less expensive and will probably give you same or better result 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

LA is very expensive but if you don't mind spending extra $ , go for it

D Diep sounds like a better options, less expensive and will probably give you same or better result 

Actually La clinic only chargers $6 per graft. and Dr. Diep charges $8.25 per graft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then you should send pics to get estimate on # of grafts required for your case. Both could evaluate your requirements, will quote you accordingly and will help you make a decision

I dont think you can go wrong with either.

good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been a few LA Hair Clinic results lately (maybe 3 in the past couple months?). they all turned out good-great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't heard of LA Hair Clinic, doesn't mean they're bad, but my results are from Dr. Diep. Feel free to check out my journey in my signature.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen some good results from LA hair clinic. The main guy, Jacques, used to work at alvi Armani as a tech so most of his skills were developed there. Their prices are decent at 6 dollars a graft. However, keep in mind that Jacques is only a PA not an MD. Not sure if this is a big deal for you. I don’t think he makes this clear on his site or IG and most people think he’s an actual doctor. Just sharing some facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jj51702 said:

I’ve seen some good results from LA hair clinic. The main guy, Jacques, used to work at alvi Armani as a tech so most of his skills were developed there. Their prices are decent at 6 dollars a graft. However, keep in mind that Jacques is only a PA not an MD. Not sure if this is a big deal for you. I don’t think he makes this clear on his site or IG and most people think he’s an actual doctor. Just sharing some facts

Oh he's not a board certified surgeon? That's important to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smacias15 said:

Oh he's not a board certified surgeon? That's important to me.

He is not a doctor. He is a certified physicians assistant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×