LA Hair clinic

So I'm planning on getting a hair transplant by this summer or fall and I am thinking of going with dr diep. But there is place close by me called La Hair clinic. They have a huge Instagram following but how reputable are they? Has anyone gotten great or bad results from them? Please any info from them or Dr. DIEP will be great!

Thanks 

32 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

LA is very expensive but if you don't mind spending extra $ , go for it

D Diep sounds like a better options, less expensive and will probably give you same or better result 

Actually La clinic only chargers $6 per graft. and Dr. Diep charges $8.25 per graft.

Then you should send pics to get estimate on # of grafts required for your case. Both could evaluate your requirements, will quote you accordingly and will help you make a decision

I dont think you can go wrong with either.

good luck 

• Administrators

I haven't heard of LA Hair Clinic, doesn't mean they're bad, but my results are from Dr. Diep. Feel free to check out my journey in my signature.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’ve seen some good results from LA hair clinic. The main guy, Jacques, used to work at alvi Armani as a tech so most of his skills were developed there. Their prices are decent at 6 dollars a graft. However, keep in mind that Jacques is only a PA not an MD. Not sure if this is a big deal for you. I don’t think he makes this clear on his site or IG and most people think he’s an actual doctor. Just sharing some facts

1 hour ago, jj51702 said:

I’ve seen some good results from LA hair clinic. The main guy, Jacques, used to work at alvi Armani as a tech so most of his skills were developed there. Their prices are decent at 6 dollars a graft. However, keep in mind that Jacques is only a PA not an MD. Not sure if this is a big deal for you. I don’t think he makes this clear on his site or IG and most people think he’s an actual doctor. Just sharing some facts

Oh he's not a board certified surgeon? That's important to me.