Trying to find to right clinic

Hello one and all,

Im am very new to this forum and any come to that and  have been looking to have a Ht for a few years now in Istanbul but I'm finding it so difficult to make my choice, I have had consultations with 3 clinics now, Asmed 2 years ago but I really wanted to see Dr Koroy as I mentioned when booking but disappointingly didn't get to see him hence putting me off, There are really so many clinics there showing you great reviews and very good results omg what a mine field this is!! I have just recently been to Istanbul once again to try and finally find the right clinic and take the plunge......My last consultation was at Dr Cinik HT clinic very close to Acibadem Fulya hospital where I had some Dentistry done which didn't turn out good so I am so apprehensive and somewhat nervous to try and find the right Clinic and doctor to get the best result and actually give a little of there time before taking your money, I have also read that Dr Resul Yaman is very good at least I have narrowed it down to 3 now Dr Erdogan Dr clinic Dr Resul.... Any help!! on the right choice would be much appreciated. Ps im sorry that i intruded on someone elses thread only realising what i had done after the fact i really am quite poor with Pc stuff also not sure if ive done this correct also well ill find out if i do or dont get a reply thank you in advance owe Is the newr methos Hdi or Choi good ?

M<any Thanks Arthur.

Hey man

It might be helpful to you if you posted some photos showing the current state of your hair and some information ie age/how long you’ve been loosing hair/on any medication for hair loss?

Maybe add Demirsoy at ARMAMED to your list as he seems to be giving some good results to recent patients on here and his price is competitive.

" where do I go " is always in every potential HT patient's mind.

I posted my journey with some key points that we should consider before deciding with a clinic . You can have a read as those are general statements/guidelines that most should follow while selecting a doctor.

Also, keep in mind - don't waste too much time trying to find the perfect clinic/doctor. There is none in this world.

If price, results, commute, skill - everything is decent,  go for it.  

good luck 

Hi @wheredoigo

How are you?

It appears as though you are doing your research and its good to see that you are not rushing in to anything. 

If I may ask, where are you based? Obviously you are concentrating on Turkish clinics. Is there any specific reason why other than the price?

You are correct, it can be a minefield. Keep doing your research, take your time, consult with several Doctors. Contact patients whom have had experiences with these specific Doctors.

Wishing you the best.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:47 PM, HLPToronto said:

" where do I go " is always in every potential HT patient's mind.

I posted my journey with some key points that we should consider before deciding with a clinic . You can have a read as those are general statements/guidelines that most should follow while selecting a doctor.

Also, keep in mind - don't waste too much time trying to find the perfect clinic/doctor. There is none in this world.

If price, results, commute, skill - everything is decent,  go for it.  

good luck 

Thank you so much! i really am quite poor at navigating my way round here im not sure how i find your thread,