Is it about the doctor or the brand/technique at Eugenix?

I have read quite a few reviews about Eugenix on this platform and most them are about procedures done by Dr. Pradeep Sethi. People say that Dr. Arika Bansal is equally good. Is it really the case and it's just about technique they use or Dr. Pradeep is actually having an edge? 

P.S.- This is only because I don't see much reviews about Dr. Bansal.

Any experiences or opinions about this please.

• Administrators

Both doctors perform the surgery together, as far as I’m aware. Both are excellent. They are a husband and wife team.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin is correct, as far as I'm aware.

Both doctors are equally well reputed and highly skilled in their work, and both use the same HT technique where grafts are extracted and implanted without minimal delay in order to ensure graft survival.

Regarding the lower availability of reviews for Dr Bansal, it may just be the case that Dr Sethi has simply had patients who are more vocal and keen to write about their hair restoration journeys and leave reviews... after all, not every single patient is willing to either share photos or write about the experience, even if the results turned out great.

20 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Both doctors perform the surgery together, as far as I’m aware. Both are excellent. They are a husband and wife team.

Yes, they are husband & wife. But, I have come to know that both of them are not any longer involved in a single procedure. It's either of them.

1 hour ago, LeftHook said:

Melvin is correct, as far as I'm aware.

Both doctors are equally well reputed and highly skilled in their work, and both use the same HT technique where grafts are extracted and implanted without minimal delay in order to ensure graft survival.

Regarding the lower availability of reviews for Dr Bansal, it may just be the case that Dr Sethi has simply had patients who are more vocal and keen to write about their hair restoration journeys and leave reviews... after all, not every single patient is willing to either share photos or write about the experience, even if the results turned out great.

Possible

@Useless Stuff i can confirm that to you that only one of the doctor will be involved in performing surgery. My surgery was performed by Dr Pradeep Sethi. Initially i was planning to get it done with Dr Arika Bansal but she was busy on the day i wanted to get my HT done. I have chosen Dr Pradeep Sethi. I have spoken to many of their patients who had surgery with Dr Arika Bansal and great results so i was happy to get it done from any of them. As far as i know Dr Arika is not very active on the forums because other then performing surgery she is also incharge of Finance, HR  and their two kids but i have seen she is very dedicated and committed to her work. I got chance to meet and speak to her when she was in london with her family last week.