Dr. Bhatti or Dr. Kapil Dua - need help

Monet

Hello all, i've decided to go for FUE procedure in India. And after quite a bit of online research and referring to the contents of this website, i've zeroed it down to Dr. Bhatti (Darling buds) and Dr. Kapil Dua (AK clinics).

I've seen quite a bit of good reviews (and videos) about both surgeons as well as at least one bad review for each on this forum.

Can you all please share your thoughts/pointers on both, to help me make the decision? It would be much appreciated. 

Thanks a lot

Although both are reputed and recommended Surgeons , but based on recent feedbacks, I would suggest looking between Dr Sethi of Eugenix and Dr Soni of Medispa . That's my personal preferences 

27 minutes ago, Monet said:

Hello all, i've decided to go for FUE procedure in India. And after quite a bit of online research and referring to the contents of this website, i've zeroed it down to Dr. Bhatti (Darling buds) and Dr. Kapil Dua (AK clinics).

I've seen quite a bit of good reviews (and videos) about both surgeons as well as at least one bad review for each on this forum.

Can you all please share your thoughts/pointers on both, to help me make the decision? It would be much appreciated. 

Thanks a lot

Hello @Monet do see my results from Darling Buds Dr. Bhatti, and you might think 10 times if you even want to consider him. You can check my post on the other side of forum, under patient review and results topic. Hope you make a wise decision. 

Good luck in your HT

1 hour ago, Kevin20 said:

Although both are reputed and recommended Surgeons , but based on recent feedbacks, I would suggest looking between Dr Sethi of Eugenix and Dr Soni of Medispa . That's my personal preferences 

Thanks Kevin. Appreciate the recommendation.

I can only speak about Dr Bhatti, myself got HT done at darling buds in march 2019, its been 3 months post HT and  i am quite satisfied with the progress so far :)

heard about Dr Dua as he is also one recommended surgeon. good luck in your journey

15 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

I can only speak about Dr Bhatti, myself got HT done at darling buds in march 2019, its been 3 months post HT and  i am quite satisfied with the progress so far :)

heard about Dr Dua as he is also one recommended surgeon. good luck in your journey

Thanks mate. Actually i was just reading your post on that. Glad to hear that it was a good experience for you.

• Like 1