Hi all, 

I have been quoted £3000 for unlimited FUE grafts with a 12 months warranty and aftercare kit. 

Is this too good to be true? I always assumed that the procedure would be more expensive. 

Clinic is BMC in Kensington and surgeon is Dr. Bashar Bizrah

Please let me know your thoughts or if you have alternative clinics/ Surgeries I should be in contact within the central London area. 

Many thanks 

In London, personally i'd only consider Dr Reddy. He will be much more expensive than the quote you have received (I think he performs procedures outside of London to which can bring the cost down a little from what I remember).  In the UK you may also want to look at Dr Ball in Portsmouth, another good surgeon.

The Clinic/Dr you have mention look a jack of all trades type of outfit and I'd avoid. £3000 for unlimited FUE grafts sounds ridiculous. Would strongly suggest not to let price or location limit you. Yes in the real world price is always going to be a factor for a lot of people but in that case worth saving up to go to a recognised surgeon or if that's not possible and you still want a procedure, I'd personally rather go to Dr Demirsoy or Dr Cinik in Turkey than the Dr you have mentioned. 

• Thanks 1

Do not go to a part time hair transplant doctor whose practicing other coosmectic surgeries and wants a Guinea pig for practice.

hair transplant changes your face your looks, if it goes sideways then your mental state will be worse then before. I personally believe one should research extensively and think about the procedure and expected result for a year or two atleast then start your hair transplant journey because you might need more procedure for expected results. Your hair follicles are priceless and should be utilise properly. Transection rate will be very high while extracting and implanting so your donor area can be completely destroyed and follicles on your recipient area can also be damaged forget about graft survival. So its more harm then good basically will get more bald and this time from back also in donor area so be very careful.

Edited by Vickykuril
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, George C said:

Hi all, 

I have been quoted £3000 for unlimited FUE grafts with a 12 months warranty and aftercare kit. 

Is this too good to be true? I always assumed that the procedure would be more expensive. 

Clinic is BMC in Kensington and surgeon is Dr. Bashar Bizrah

Please let me know your thoughts or if you have alternative clinics/ Surgeries I should be in contact within the central London area. 

Many thanks 

Hi George,

Unlimited grafts often means the surgeon/technicians will over-harvest your donor area and plant as much grafts as possible to ensure just enough survive to give you an OK result so there are no comebacks.

Hair loss is progressive so a few years down the line when you might need another procedure due to further recession you have little scalp donor left. An ethical surgeon will look at your age, family balding history, medical history and other factors and devise a plan to maximise your grafts to ensure you are not in the situation described above.

Consulting with the 2 surgeons mentioned above would be a good start for you.