Minoxidil + Dermarolling

Rolandas

3 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Nice progress man! Definitely see progress and your existing hair looks thicker!

Whom did you choose for your HT and how many grafts?

Thanks man! I think biggest impact (so far...!!!) was from Finasteride. It really kick-started regrowth process. I've got so much new hairs on my hairline area (Zone 2-3). At this point pictures can't really show what I see in the mirror because they're new-borns :D Minoxidil & Dermaroller obviously done fantastic job in terms of crown and mid scalp. At the beginning I had few long hairs in there and now it's long all the way to frontal area.

I think the best reference for your question would be:

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

25 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Thanks man! I think biggest impact (so far...!!!) was from Finasteride. It really kick-started regrowth process. I've got so much new hairs on my hairline area (Zone 2-3). At this point pictures can't really show what I see in the mirror because they're new-borns :D Minoxidil & Dermaroller obviously done fantastic job in terms of crown and mid scalp. At the beginning I had few long hairs in there and now it's long all the way to frontal area.

I think the best reference for your question would be:

Oh cool! Somehow I missed your post on your upcoming HT...I’m not very familiar with the Doc you chose but if he is involved with Dr Lorenzo then you should be in good hands, good luck on your procedure looking forward to your updates on that!

Edited by CosmoKramer

@Rolandas  If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you started treatment and how long had the hair been gone for at the time of treatment? I ask because I'm a NW6 and the hair has been gone for about 7-8 years now (I'm 34), so I'm curious if I can expect any regrowth at all in my current situation (I just started Fin, Min, DermaPen, etc.) last week.

2 hours ago, NorwoodSix said:

@Rolandas  If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you started treatment and how long had the hair been gone for at the time of treatment? I ask because I'm a NW6 and the hair has been gone for about 7-8 years now (I'm 34), so I'm curious if I can expect any regrowth at all in my current situation (I just started Fin, Min, DermaPen, etc.) last week.

1. I started this regiment a year ago, so I was 27.

2. I've been loosing hair since 20/21. The way I looked pre-treatment I was for about 2 years with slight worsening.

3. If you post your pictures that would be more clear. It depends . What I learned is Finasteride mostly stop FURTHER progression. Not many people are actually regrowing hair. Min + Derma Pen is mainly thickening existing hair, thus scalp looks fuller.

Don't give up! At beginning I was discouraged to use fin and anything else and it got me to NW5. When i finally started using it I couldn't believe what it can actually do. There are a lot of people that responding incredibly well, much better than me to the BIG 3. Search for a thread on this forum and you will see guy with NW 5-6 went down to 1-2.

Best of luck!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.