Hair transplant

Hello to everyone in this forum I’m 2 months away from my hair transplant in Turkey with kaan pekiner im really nervous but I’ll try to keep everyone updated...so if anyone had any experince from dr kaan would really help me and put me an ease...also if anyone could help me with tips from that journey traveling abroad and all that would be good 

I belive his clinic is in Ankara right? I travelled to another Clinic in Ankara in January.
I was pretty nervous aswell. I found the travelling bit hard as i travelled alone so i would definitely reccomend travelling with sombody if you can. If you can't I'd take some valium or xanax to ease the nerves ( somthing i wish i did😂)
Also, i found it tricky staying in Ankara is nobody speaks any english as its not tourist part of Turkey.

I flew from the UK and there are no direct flights so had to change at Istanbul. I diden't leave myself enough time to transfer (2 hours) the international terminal and the domestic termials are quite far away with plenty of quees and secruity so i reccomend having at least 3 hours to transfer as i was sprinting to through the airport like a twat worrying i was going to miss the plane.

You have choosen a good Dr that performs the procedure himself so i wouldn't worry 👌

Make sure you update us on here your expericane afterwards👍

Thnk you very much Im changing flights myself as well I fly from the UK...I’m positive about the doctor but if people know something about him would really help me...which doctor did u go in Ankara ? 

21 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I went to Dr Keser . I believe Kaan worked with Keser at some point.

I spoke with kesser and hlc and decide with kaan who worked with both of them and because he’s very ethical and results are amazing 

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, sk87 said:

Hello Uncle drew, 

Hope you are doing good and had your HT procedure done. Wanted to request you if you could share your experience getting HT from Dr. Pekiner ?

Thanks!!

Hi mate I have already open my thread I got it done just a bit over 2 months ago...u can follow my journey and judge for yourself